Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Silkroad]Servers List - Detailed

Discussion on [Silkroad]Servers List - Detailed within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2014, 15:56   #31

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
Speaking of that, everything's copied.. maybe I'm too creative for my ***** but if you'll compare [b]EACH thread that's made here, you'll find an exact copy from my old threads .. especially in the advertising section.
[\QUOTE]

So basically your saying the majority of threads copy you? Lol
Yes, back to the time when I crated evolution thread, everyone copied it.. now, troy's thread, everyone's copying it and still..

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2014, 16:13   #32

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by oXo™ View Post
Your just stupid.

First of all, I will be informing the reviewers of your guardian application about your attitude and insult.

Second of all, You cannot become a moderator / guardian if you run a server, just ask creationist.

Third, My list works just fine but only updates once an hour or manually. If you look you will see it says "13m ago." / "49m ago." / etc.. So if you had 310 instead of 279 it was between the 60 minute gap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
Speaking of that, everything's copied.. maybe I'm too creative for my shits but if you'll compare EACH thread that's made here, you'll find an exact copy from my old threads .. especially in the advertising section.

^No need to prove that, because if I did, you'll get tired of opening links each time.

Beside, where's the symmetric in your fancy kral one?

Seriously?
First, Only a small handful of people copied you... if thats even true. Second, I am sure the hell not one of them.

Third, "where's the symmetric in your fancy kral one?"... I have no idea what you mean... every server in that list is perfectly symetric, each server is 794px by 60px and displays name / players / rates and info...

Quote:
Indeed it's a copy paste from svika.
If you want to be a guardian / mod... You need to change your attitude and start creationg some original content.
Old 08/06/2014, 16:23   #33

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
Quote:
Indeed it's a copy paste from svika.
Oh i see ,so why did you change your own rule from ''1 week minimum old'' into 1 day .. i mean if you were right so you don't have to change it.
anyway collecting enough evidence ,i'll be talking to svicka. and i'll report it all at once.
Old 08/06/2014, 16:32   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlock View Post
First of all, I will be informing the reviewers of your guardian application about your attitude and insult.

Second of all, You cannot become a moderator / guardian if you run a server, just ask creationist.

Third, My list works just fine but only updates once an hour or manually. If you look you will see it says "13m ago." / "49m ago." / etc.. So if you had 310 instead of 279 it was between the 60 minute gap.

First, Only a small handful of people copied you... if thats even true. Second, I am sure the hell not one of them.

Third, "where's the symmetric in your fancy kral one?"... I have no idea what you mean... every server in that list is perfectly symetric, each server is 794px by 60px and displays name / players / rates and info...

If you want to be a guardian / mod... You need to change your attitude and start creationg some original content.

Here it is, If you do not know anything about the symmetric thingy, throw out your pc away, you don't deserve it.

Your creepy kral ultimative destructive design aint even in the same pixel, facepalm.
Old 08/06/2014, 16:37   #35

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post

Here it is, If you do not know anything about the symmetric thingy, throw out your pc away, you don't deserve it.

Your creepy kral ultimative destructive design aint even in the same pixel, facepalm.
Wow....

Now thats being picky to the extreme level 3000.

I made that image generated by php in about 30 minutes... Like I give a fat donkeys ******* **** about the alignment of the server name within a few pixels...

Would it make you happy if i left oriented the whole thing?
Old 08/06/2014, 16:46   #36

Quote:
Wow....

Now thats being picky to the extreme level 3000.

I made that image generated by php in about 30 minutes... Like I give a fat donkeys ******* **** about the alignment of the server name within a few pixels...

Would it make you happy if i left oriented the whole thing?
Not at all, but don't come over here, trying to mock the guy for being handful trying to create a new thread instead of the current, Don't judge him then!

"generated by php"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 08/06/2014, 17:59   #37

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
Quote:

1. You need to calm down with your attitude, second being a moderator wont allow you to run a server, being a guardian it's something that you help the ElitePvP forum and the Moderators from it.
2. My attitude for you is like that because you start to annoy me with you shitty tool, which for me worth 0 it's easy to create a similar page with all the information took from a client.
3. If I took example from svika yes he inspired me alot and this thread was my desire to do it just to show a daily updated list, you can do whatever you want with your list page but trust me wont make you better.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
Oh i see ,so why did you change your own rule from ''1 week minimum old'' into 1 day .. i mean if you were right so you don't have to change it.
anyway collecting enough evidence ,i'll be talking to svicka. and i'll report it all at once.
Report it when you want.
Thanks.
Old 08/06/2014, 19:01   #38

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
you guys will argue over the slightest things inspiration from other peoples ideas shouldn't bother you. As long as it's not plagiarized, just keep cool
Old 08/06/2014, 20:50   #39

elite*gold: 11
I will make servar list who help?
Im make list much better!
Old 08/06/2014, 21:07   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creationist View Post
you guys will argue over the slightest things inspiration from other peoples ideas shouldn't bother you. As long as it's not plagiarized, just keep cool
Inspiration requires the following:
Adding credits, Admitting the copy and invent something new

What actually happened:
Stealing credits, Copying the same thread and admitting that it was created by em.

I gave a very small example on Troy -> Hyrieus and how Hyrieus was typtically copied from me.. And no one forgets the tones of threads that was copied from evolution even they didnt change the 'evolution' name, Some people stole my troy's logo and I'm happy with that, the more this **** happens, the more I become an important designer...

Also this guy mocks oXo for nth, his kral php desyn qo0de aint even a ****, and he still argues about something way better, yeah it's not that good but its better than his *****.
Old 08/06/2014, 21:27   #41

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,455
Very cool and nice thread but i disagree with the rating of the thread , the online players can be 30% real players and the rest is multiaccount and stall, so try to find more inspired way about server rating, i think it must be related to more important stuff like community in game and staff etc
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2014, 21:51   #42

elite*gold: 0
<---lol guyz seriously
Old 08/06/2014, 22:05   #43

elite*gold: 20
With no offense, I can see how do you actually need to get "fame" and nerding on Elitepvpers Like an attention *****, But once again, this thread is useless. Frankly i've nothing against you, don't take my words way more personally.

EDIT:Forgot to mention that, this thread has been made already by Svicka135, you just using a copy pasta rules, too low to do so.
Old 08/06/2014, 22:18   #44
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tustin1337 View Post
With no offense, I can see how do you actually need to get "fame" and nerding on Elitepvpers Like an attention *****, But once again, this thread is useless. Frankly i've nothing against you, don't take my words way more personally.

EDIT:Forgot to mention that, this thread has been made already by Svicka135, you just using a copy pasta rules, too low to do so.
agree
#closed
Closed Thread