Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEED working SJSRO PK2

Discussion on NEED working SJSRO PK2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEED working SJSRO PK2

Hi. I want to play SJSRO but i'm pretty stuck...

I tried many of the PK2's i found, but none of them work.

I have the ecsro client ver. 1.149.

Please give me a link, or upload me the files (megaupload if you can).

Thank you very much!
Old 09/19/2009, 13:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
download that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Db-bot working on Sjsro?
08/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys, just wanted to ask if the Db bot is working on Sjsro. Just asking for a friend...
Need working SJSRO pk2
09/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello! I got bored of iSRO and i decided to go for pservers. I tried SWSRO (jeez... crappy lags), and now i want to play SJSRO. I tried many of the PK2's i found, but none of them work. I have the ecsro client ver. 1.149. Please give me a link, or upload me the files (megaupload if you can). Thank you very much!
Sjsro working now ??
06/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
I try to connect but i cant and i get "server inspection" im using ip 174.139.13.2. What i doo wrong ?
SJSRO IS WORKING?
05/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
i f sjsro is working, can some tell me where can i download the media pk.. give me the link for download it..
SJSRO WORKING
04/25/2009 - SRO Private Server - 31 Replies
Hello, i dont know if this thread is needed but because it was unclear to me i'll just post this here. I patched my media.pk2 (by using mediapatcher: MediaPatcher.exe Download File on FileFront ) Change it for new server to: 174.139.5.114 I did not check it, but probably the old server: 219.90.118.210 EDIT: Old doesnt seem to work, who got the right one? To add it, open mediapatcher > in the above line add your media.pk2 location ( someting like C:\Program Files\SJSRO\Media.pk2) then...