Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro spear nuker. A little help please.

Discussion on Sjsro spear nuker. A little help please. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sjsro spear nuker. A little help please.

I was considering going with 90 hek ice and light. I was playing on my friends spear who is like that and I found ice very useful in pvp with people that could 2 hit me I killed them instead because they were moving too slow which gave me time to heal.

As for nukes I didn't use them in pvp a lot I used mostly hek skills and nukes when they were knocked back.

I considered doing

90 fire
70 ice light hek

I could have low level imbue of ice or the area ice skill.

Anyway how would that be?

I looked at other topics on here and I felt like I needed more answers.
Old 09/16/2009, 23:20   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
In the weird sjsro mode (No snow shield).

IN MY OPINION:

1)A full int spear man 90 fire 90cold 90 heuksal 30 light VS a glavier= int spear man wins.

2)A Hybrid spear man(7:1) 90fire 90 heuksal 48 light 72 cold VS a glavier= glavier wins.

3)A full int spearman cant do anything infront of anyone except the glaviers/bowers only.

4)A cool build is the following, 90 fire 90 cold 90 heuksal 72 cold for your full int.

But trust me, if you want an int based characters reaper with a decent gear, i would recomend the hybrid 7:1 with garment...it will destroy any int character you will pvp with, otherthan that it cant do much with glaviers, but it can also do a good job infront of bowers and bladers...but still the glavier is the king.

Other wise, read my guide.

Yours,
WDJ
Old 09/16/2009, 23:26   #3

You need a very good set. Without it it doesn't mater if the glavier hit's slow or fast- you are a one hit dummy. Go for Light/Cold/Spear and hope that snow shield will come
Old 09/17/2009, 01:51   #4

I kind of need/want light. The drugs don't work in sjsro.
Old 09/17/2009, 01:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyokugaisha View Post
I kind of need/want light. The drugs don't work in sjsro.
Trust me, i've been in Fembria and swsro and iam moving with light lvl 9 normally, and i can tell you lvl 48 offers max light of first skill and its enough, atleast for me.
Old 09/17/2009, 10:56   #6

Uh.. My friend is Lv 80 full int spear, And hes going 90Fire 70Heuk/Light/Ice.

But for my build I'm going 90Heuk/Fire/Light to Maximize damage, Instead of only getting 118 more physical defense from 70 Ice, I'm getting Light and Heuk higher which is 20% extra phy attack and light damage, Plus higher spear skills, Higher % from Magic buff, Faster speed skill, And higher parry ratio.
Old 09/17/2009, 10:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrazrx View Post
Uh.. My friend is Lv 80 full int spear, And hes going 90Fire 70Heuk/Light/Ice.

But for my build I'm going 90Heuk/Fire/Light to Maximize damage, Instead of only getting 118 more physical defense from 70 Ice, I'm getting Light and Heuk higher which is 20% extra phy attack and light damage, Plus higher spear skills, Higher % from Magic buff, Faster speed skill, And higher parry ratio.
You will be 1 shoted from any build, with or without ice buff so...playing on sjsro is pointless unless you are a glavier/bower/blader.
Old 09/17/2009, 11:03   #8

I have a Level 81 Full Str Bow, I love the character and all, But full int spr does crazy damage on everyone, I don't care about being one shotted, like you said no matter what I'm getting one shotted, Same with a s/s, Or anyone who goes against a full +10 sun when they only have +3. xD

Its like this.. I have a +4 Bow doing decent damage, And I see my friend who is the same level with a +3 spear and hes full int, He does hella more damage than me. So I'll risk it, I'll just gang bang em with my friend.! xD

-Oh and Full str blade is a joke, I'd kill myself before I play one.

Only children who like to be annoying and just spam Knock down + stab over and over play them. So I'll stick with Full str Bow, or Full int spear/ s/s
Old 09/17/2009, 16:25   #9

If you want to make a good spear nuker in sjsro make it 8:1 hybrid fire 90 /light 90/heucksal 90 in sjsro is the best build for spear nuker trust me
Old 09/17/2009, 16:34   #10

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrazrx View Post
I have a Level 81 Full Str Bow, I love the character and all, But full int spr does crazy damage on everyone, I don't care about being one shotted, like you said no matter what I'm getting one shotted, Same with a s/s, Or anyone who goes against a full +10 sun when they only have +3. xD

Its like this.. I have a +4 Bow doing decent damage, And I see my friend who is the same level with a +3 spear and hes full int, He does hella more damage than me. So I'll risk it, I'll just gang bang em with my friend.! xD

-Oh and Full str blade is a joke, I'd kill myself before I play one.

Only children who like to be annoying and just spam Knock down + stab over and over play them. So I'll stick with Full str Bow, or Full int spear/ s/s

well bladers isnt that bad, cos they have high def, and they dont get 2-3 hit killed from a spearman. If they have a good blade, they are the perfect character to me. Nad dont say spam knock down+ stab over, they do good damage, and they have good critics. what do u expect them to do? attack with combos? anyway bladers are good, but they just take tooo much time to lvl, i have a lvl 71 blader on sjsro, and it took me 1 week to get to that level :O