Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

-Ecsro Public- Guild Recruit -}EarthsRage{- =Active Only=

Discussion on -Ecsro Public- Guild Recruit -}EarthsRage{- =Active Only= within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool -Ecsro Public- Guild Recruit -}EarthsRage{- =Active Only=

Hi...Looking For Active Members On Ecsro Public..Any Lvl Is Fine..Just Want A Cool Group Of Members To Play With...Have Fun With...Thank You..

IGN - Hope4Lyfe
Ill Be On Mostly Always Please Message Me About The Guild!!

Thanks For Looking At My Topic

Also Please Move If In Wrong Spot

At Higher Lvls Will Probably Be A Trade Or Hunt Guild..Not Thief
Old 09/13/2009, 00:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking For An Active Guild In Venus
01/25/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi, im looking for an active guild in venus im lvl 72 pure int s/s with 5 gaps and im looking for an active and not bored guild, pm me in the game: The_Promese im always online but if u cant find me pm me at night.
New server - guild recruit players XD
12/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Im planing join with an extreme hard core way the next new server. Me and a friend plan to make each of us one guild for union with primary plan 1st extreme fast lvl with premium +plus 2nd and most important to take the Hotan FW For that we will join to both guilds only prem players and with focus on ppl that can join FW ...(all aboute FW time ..) In 2nd place is to form fast as we can farming pt for the next generation main Full Farm chars If someone interest to join pls let me know...
[TSRO] Guild Recruit Lvl 5 SilkWarriors
09/05/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Due to sudden desicions and brain waves of the uni masters we are now mergign th eguilds to make one highly active guild. N00BSquad. Anyways tried doing the whole Hardcore anti bot legit, didnt work out in the end due to too many Ass's and fakes in Fable and a lack of leadership. not gonna name any names not worth being childish all about it. Anwyays guilds been lvl 5 for 5-6 days now but its empty due to i was planning just to use it while i farm my new char. But got some friends in...
french Guild[The Masters] recruit
07/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
salut à tous guilde : guilde posé, membres jouant depuis longtemps à sro ! une guilde sérieuse, qui se prend pas au sérieux :) venez nous rejoindre.
Any one need Active guild in 100x
09/21/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Just gimme a pm ING 2Fast4You :D