Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need media.pk2 with all update

Discussion on Need media.pk2 with all update within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need media.pk2 with all update

Hi guys
I need a new media.pk2 for SWSRO with translated english in stall network, all game and party matching lvl 1 to 100 and not lvl 1 to 90 THX
Old 08/07/2009, 19:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is the best pk2 that I have been used so far
it had stall network translate, party1-100 and monster level appear

Next time use search or go to download section
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can't edit Media.pk2 after the new 105 Lv Update?
08/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi all big and small After I download the new 105 Lv client I tried to edit with pk2 tools new Media.pk2 and it starts to lag so much when I load it and after it comes the thing on my screen your memory is too low if someone good prefer a better pk2 edit or something please let me know cuz what I want yea just to change GATEPORT and DIVISION so I could get DB Bot working. Please you try to edit media.pk2 and try import these files maybe it will work for u... here I added pk2 tools Thank...
KSRO update media.pk
12/15/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Hi, can anyone upload for me ksro media with th latest update ?because i dont wannna to wait 8 hours :/
SWSRO media.pk2 after update
10/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey after todays update my english media.pk2 become a not translated media.pk2 who can upload updated englsih media pk ? Sry for my english.
[UPDATE] MEDIA.PK2 OF SJSRO
04/03/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
PLEASE UPDATE MEDIANEW OF SJSRO IN OTHER SERVER PLEASE! http://uploaded.to/?id=xtiv0b MEGAUPLOAD RAPIDSHARE MEDIA FIRE SENDSPACE EASY SHARE SHAREX
[cSRO]Client and Media after new update 15.10.08
11/19/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Client 1.131 from CIMO had a problem so u have to download old client. Client V. 1.127 Install and dont leave it to update, download manual patch. Manual SRO Patch from Version 1.127 to 1.131 (Official Chinese website) Manual SRO Patch from Version 1.127 to 1.131 (Filefront) Manual SRO Patch from Version 1.127 to 1.131 (Rapidshare)