Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Witch private server is good?

Discussion on Witch private server is good? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/05/2009, 16:37   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianpanda View Post
SJSRO is good because once all the other servers are up to date then it's going to be lag free unlike the other servers. I rather play on a lag free server than to have the new skills, and lag like ****.
yeah i totally agree with you! +10
Old 08/05/2009, 17:18   #32

elite*gold: 20
public is not laggy btw
Old 08/05/2009, 18:13   #33

elite*gold: 0
VIP ECSRO

Never lag for me heh ping 150 which isnt bad for ****** />
Always easy, ok you pay to start here but im happy spening i think it was $20 and got loads of silk and a pet and pre to start me off, plenty of english people here too logged on ECSRO for a sec and looked like a typical iSRO people being idiots in pvp ect. If you want to play on a nice relaxed server and have fun with friends try out VIP Ecsro. With the beta now things are only going to get better hopefully ^_^.