Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sjsro - Turkey Won at Server War

Discussion on Sjsro - Turkey Won at Server War within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/08/2009, 13:05   #136

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingLi View Post
then i insult u in polska or rus?
who care i fu dont understand! GO LEARN GERMAN HAHAHAHA
because, if i dont understand, i wont be insulted, which is your target to do, even if others will understand, i wont, and i wont get insulted.
****, u just keep posting it over and over again and u keep failing, how about try english tho im pretty sure u wont be able to say anything smart
Old 07/08/2009, 13:09   #137

elite*gold: 0
hey did you do any gws with that guild ?did you ever win ?i just mean server war?hm was there any real guild who came with their guildmembers or a union who tried to own you???
Old 07/08/2009, 13:10   #138

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker309 View Post
Thanks given: 53
Received Thanks: 925 in 127 Posts

wow guys this guy has 1,092 posts and is infront of his pc hes soooooooo cool
i lol'ed. never thought someone would take it seriously thats written on someone's profile.
Old 07/08/2009, 13:10   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
because, if i dont understand, i wont be insulted, which is your target to do, even if others will understand, i wont, and i wont get insulted.
****, u just keep posting it over and over again and u keep failing, how about try english tho im pretty sure u wont be able to say anything smart
ah and if i dont understand u i wont will insulted too
lern deutsch

Quote:
hey did you do any gws with that guild ?did you ever win ?i just mean server war?hm was there any real guild who came with their guildmembers or a union who tried to own you???
we would,we had 2 guilds who want war to us,but all of them said"no sry we cant" lol
find me a guild who want war to us and i will give you 20m
Old 07/08/2009, 13:27   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeFierceFaggot View Post
Lmao your ovbiously retarded and cant read?
Stereotypic (probably wrong written) gay reaction. Lets start with an insult! good start.

Quote:
Who said I was crying about being gay.
I said. Every post of you is about you being gay. This, to me is crying.

Quote:
Who said I was TRYING TO GET ATTENTION.
I said. If you weren't, then why do you come here and react to every post against you just to get your rights?

Quote:
I simply get it from ignorant people like you;Because you feel the need to get in your ignorant comment in because you think its worth more than the 2cents its not.
Again, sorry to say but this is THE stereotypic (probably written wrong) gay reaction. Do you think i care? DO YOU?
YES I DO THINK YOU CARE. why ells would you react to my post? YOU DO CARE, YOU DO WANT ATTENTION. And you know? it's ok! you deserve attention! but you need to know where to find it. In a silkroad forum is the wrong place, try maybe a datingsite.

Quote:
AND IF YOU COULD READ;YOUD NOTICE IM NEVER THE ONE WHO BRINGS UP MY HOMOSEXUALITY SO SPARE ME
This, actually is a good point. You are right here, others should just let you be gay, just as i said in one of my other posts. but since you probably can read I assume you already known that i agree with you on this point. This is why i dont understand why you said this to me. I share your opinion in this point, but I do believe that you force out some reactions by your way of being. Maybe you should considerate a less 'agressive' way. But i have faith in you! Why? Because i believe in human mankind! I think together we can make this forum a better forum! YES WE CAN! Change starts by you! Look upon the sky and think, what can i do to make this place a better place? For You And For Me And The Entire Human Race, There Are People Dying If You Care Enough For The Living, Make A Better Place For You And For Me (<3 you MJ, you will be missed)

Lol, sorry for the speach/song at the end, but i'm bored as hell xD you could ignore the last part, since its not really relevant (or you could take it as advice, what would be better i think)

Oh, and now about silkroad. Could someone clear me up whats going on with swsro? I understand there is a new server opening, but i hear people have quitted leveling. Is it still worth to level or do we get a rollback? And i assume that all excisting accounts will just be transfered to the new server... or do we all need to start from level 1? Thanks. (btw i've been messing around with the quotes, but never did this before. haha i so hope it worked)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2009, 13:27   #141

Come on guys, enough flame posts.
If you want to make a topic like this, keep it clean ;-).

#Closed.
Closed Thread