Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion for developers

Discussion on Discussion for developers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Discussion for developers

so the topic is based on your first memories with sro server files like what was your aim for customizing your db's ?
what you did you do with your first GM login
Old 07/19/2013, 02:41   #2

Received Thanks: 1,886
Well, I cannot remember when I first started working with the files, but I can remember when Atomix owner contacted me and I started working with him and learned all the things that I know today. Of course, everything was interesting .. I was on a hurry to learn everything, how to fix the bugs that came along, how to customize everything, how to add new stuff ingame etc . It was fun, especially last summer .. I was like thrilled of the amount of people that wanted to own a server. It was like a goldrush or something similar to that. Good memories ^_^.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2013, 04:07   #3

elite*gold: 64
Received Thanks: 1,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmed4ever2u View Post
so the topic is based on your first memories with sro server files like what was your aim for customizing your db's ?
what you did you do with your first GM login
One of my first tools I created in C#. Nice :P It's a long time ago
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/19/2013, 11:06   #4

Share or link in case it's still alive please
Old 07/19/2013, 13:14   #5

Received Thanks: 1,044
Queries work fine with npc lines
I started using the files when angel spirit came out, right after I added it it was giving me cannot find target error, no idea why. 1 week suffering to fix it and then me and a friend of mine came with a solution for it. First success haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2013, 13:24   #6

elite*gold: 64
Received Thanks: 1,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaRocks View Post
Share or link in case it's still alive please
Don't have the source anymore :P
Old 07/20/2013, 19:32   #7

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
Ok, use net reflector 7.5 cracked and save your source. you won't be able to see the form design but hey, you'll get your main code back.