Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Server Building

Discussion on Silkroad Server Building within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: What Cap do you preffer?
Cap 80 2 12.50%
Cap 90 4 25.00%
Cap 100 8 50.00%
Cap Rising (starting from Cap 80) 2 12.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07/15/2013, 15:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
Thanks
4 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Building] Server From Scratch...
06/19/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 21 Replies
First i know well about c# not expert but i can understand things out Second what i am intended to do using albetros source but building it block by block to see every bug and fix it but what really confusing me that i want to dismantle the server then re assemble it ... so The question comes here , how where is the first block i add to make the server start making connection with the game and then the rest will come ...
Need help on building up a server
04/08/2012 - Aion Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, i want to build up an Aion Server for my own, to test some things and to try out in programming any stuff there. Can anyone help me, or link me some usefull things, which vould solve my Problem? I know i am pretty retarded that i cant use the tutorials given here or even cant use the results given from the search engine... I am new in doin this and just need a little advice to bring a Server up and hopefully on the temporary newest Version (2.7.x.x), the Root is running with...
[service] plugins, server, building, usw.
06/06/2011 - Minecraft - 10 Replies
Ich mache hier einen kleinen thread hier auf, mit meinen services die ich für euch machen kann/könnte. hier mal eine kleine liste bei denen ich behilflich sein könnte: - Bukkit - Viele Plugins für Bukkit (kein permissions!) - Permissions - Chatfarbe! - Helfen stadt zu bauen - Helfen Werbung für server zu machen
//Realcraft// Auf Version 1.5!(Building Server)
05/14/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 9 Replies
Hallo Leute Ich stell euch den Minecraft server Realcraft vor ES GEHÖRT NICHT MIR ICH STELLE ES NUR VOR! Es ist ein Building server mit schönen städten Es warten auf euch nette Mitspieler UND nette und hilfreiche Admins! Realcraft kann immer neue Spieler gebrauchen! Es spielen auch viele Internationale Drauf