Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New notice from Ecsro

Discussion on New notice from Ecsro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/24/2009, 10:46   #61

elite*gold: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by iliasvadaz View Post
full because players are playing ecsro?you dont want ppl to play it so it wont be full or what? ppl love ecsro so they play it,no one force you to buy suns your probaly somoene poor that cant afford anything if you cant afford anythign than dont blame ppl that can silk alone wouldnt get them enough money for hosting so they had to find other ways i agree that buying gold is bad and ruined the economie balance but we cant do anything about it

Ahahahaha, how can u be so sure that i am poor? First of all, i aint poor and i am not stupid enuf to spend money on virtual game, which isnt real.(even tho i spent once ^^ ). People lov ecsro just because it has 10x rates. If any one came up with a project, which had liek + 30x rates, ecsro wud be empty. People are tired of oceans greed and they want a better server, with an admin who doesnt want to turn this game into a place of income and greed .and you really must be an idiot cos its full cos of botters, NOT REAL PLAYERS HANDGRINDING.

Now dont tell me that what i said isnt a reality, you know it
Old 06/24/2009, 10:48   #62

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by attix12 View Post
Ahahahaha, how can u be so sure that i am poor? First of all, i aint poor and i am not stupid enuf to spend money on virtual game, which isnt real.(even tho i spent once ^^ ). People lov ecsro just because it has 10x rates. If any one came up with a project, which had liek + 30x rates, ecsro wud be empty. People are tired of oceans greed and they want a better server, with an admin who doesnt want to turn this game into a place of income and greed .and you really must be an idiot cos its full cos of botters, NOT REAL PLAYERS HANDGRINDING.

Sjsro is 30X rates and ecsro is still crowded along with fembria
Old 06/24/2009, 10:49   #63

attix12 since when have in ecsro lv 90 user sun???

mmm that is good english? ow please, learn some grammer..........
Old 06/24/2009, 10:52   #64

Quote:
Sjsro is 30X rates and ecsro is still crowded along with fembria
mmm yea sjsro is with 30x rates, but more fun than ecsro. You know why? they are clever enuf to open reg in a certain time(which is quite extreme).

Also, you can log on to sjsro, not to ecsro. And in sjsro, botting is allowed. In my time zone, at 11pm, u can log on in the first try, in ecsro, u cant. You can only 1 click log on just after checks in ecsro.
Old 06/24/2009, 10:54   #65

Lol what a hypocrite now you change subject and you own your self by yourself you said if theres a server with 30 x rates ecsro would be empty and i gave u proof that there is a 30x server and ecsro is crowded and i tought u were insulting bots on ecsro etc and now you say in sjsro botting is allowed wich MEANS YOU BOTTED ON ECSRO AND PROBALY GOT BANNED AND NOW YOU LITTLE CRYING KID IS FLAMING ON ECSRO FOR SOMETHING U DID ILLEGAL last time i tried to log on sjsro i had cannot connect du to traffic so?
Old 06/24/2009, 11:00   #66

Quote:

Quote:
Lol what a hypocrite now you change subject and you own your self by yourself you said if theres a server with 30 x rates ecsro would be empty and i gave u proof that there is a 30x server and ecsro is crowded and i tought u were insulting bots on ecsro etc and now you say in sjsro botting is allowed wich MEANS YOU BOTTED ON ECSRO AND PROBALY GOT BANNED AND NOW YOU LITTLE CRYING KID IS FLAMING ON ECSRO FOR SOMETHING U DID ILLEGAL last time i tried to log on sjsro i had cannot connect du to traffic so?
hahahaha, Please read carefully, i said +30x , not 30x. And this is the 3rd time i have to tell you that i dont bot. I am insulting bots on ecsro and i said that in sjsro botting is allowed, and u can still log on. And that doesnt mean i did bot on ecsro(which i didnt).

It is your problem not connecting to sjsro. try leaving a heavy object on enter, and come back after 5 mins. see what happens.

And i didnt change the subject. i just showed how shitty ecsro was compared to sjsro.
Old 06/24/2009, 11:09   #67

no you said 1st try you log in sjsro and i tried and it didnt happen so shut up you lack of arguments dont make stupid arguments ecsro is more popular than sjsro end of discussion also on sjsro they sell suns +9 9D while in ecsro not and yet you complain about sun 4D-7D get a life man
Old 06/24/2009, 11:16   #68

#Edited by Julian2008
Old 06/24/2009, 11:20   #69

Quote:
I said, you can log in sjsro on the first try, in my timezone, which is GMT +2. at 11 pm here, i can log in on the first try. Yes, SJsro sells suns too, and i am against that too. This isnt the end of discussion because, ecsro sells 9D +9 stuff with all stats 100%, which makes it strong as a SOM weapon. And yea wat if i complain about 4d-7d suns? They are all 100% u idiot. Meaning 7d sun +7 with all stats 100%, is as strong as a lvl 68 weapon.

You are the one who shud get a life, not me. I didnt give a penny to this game. You probably did, so this is the reason u are flaming.
LOLOLOL IDIOT ECSRO SELL 9D +9?????IDIOT THEY SELL ONLY 8D +9 LOOK AT THE STORE IN WHAT A IDIOT YOU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT ECSRO also they dont sell gold anymore loook in the store IDIOT
Old 06/24/2009, 11:23   #70

Quote:
LOLOLOL IDIOT ECSRO SELL 9D +9?????IDIOT THEY SELL ONLY 8D +9 LOOK AT THE STORE IN WHAT A IDIOT YOU DONT KNOW **** ABOUT ECSRO
mmmm, but try yorulma.com The site in turkey . They sell 9d+9.

You are a kid. I dont want to spend more time with to argue cos of ur stupid sentences. Good luck to you, trying to flame others.

Try to research, before flaming too kiddo.
Old 06/24/2009, 11:25   #71

yorulma is in no way a ecsro site its just a turkish scamming site goldsold.pl is the only official store and they dont sell 9D ++9 so stop bringing out scamming sites here looser its you that have to research i prooved you your all wrong you say 9D +9 is sold in ecsro while its not IDIOT
Old 06/24/2009, 11:26   #72

#Edited by Julian2008
Old 06/24/2009, 11:27   #73

Quote:
yorulma is in no way a ecsro site its just a turkish scamming site goldsold.pl is the only official store and they dont sell 9D ++9 so stop bringing out scamming sites here looser its you that have to research i prooved you your all wrong you say 9D +9 is sold in ecsro while its not IDIOT
HAHAH, if i told them you said this, you would be in a real trouble. yorulma.com is the biggest site in turkey to sell stuff about MMORPGS.

and yorulma.com is NOT a scammer site because there is a gm called [GM]Yorulma if you knew.
Old 06/24/2009, 11:29   #74

and if there is [GM]Yorulma so what?ecsro dont sell 9D +9 plain and simple dont be a idiot ask everybody that play ecsro here not you cuz u 100% never played ecsro, ok tell them? you think you scare me with yorulshit.com? lol i laughed hard big noob
Old 06/24/2009, 11:32   #75

It's starting to be a flame war.

#Closed
#Infraction given.
Closed Thread