Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DeviasOnline Account Database partially

Discussion on DeviasOnline Account Database partially within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DeviasOnline Account Database partially

Have fun guys, these are ids and pws of a few thousond accounts

However, most of them are already cleaned out by 15-20 friends of mine, the ones remaining... well have fun

This ofc includes some other fun stuff, for example the passport copy of the server owner or the amount of money that *** "Silverlight" was making :O
Old 02/18/2013, 23:14   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,560
I always knew you're a ****, the very moment you joined Dymer. Acting like this when you got kicked, and for some reason I guess it was your fault you got kicked.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/18/2013, 23:21   #3

Enjoy this, it is all ur ever gonna get, that is IF any of these accounts and pws work, oh btw becareful, u might get sued soon
Old 02/18/2013, 23:25   #4

oh really? well a lot of these accounts DO actually work.. didnt u see it in the last week? those 19k accounts or 17k or how many it was were actually beneficial to a lot of ppl... and about sueing... xD
u´ve always been bad at lieing and how would u sue somebody by getting donation of an illegal game in the first place?

Oh and by the way haze... u werent even there when i joined dymer.. u came waaay later. i might´ve not been in the team at the time when u came though...
And dont eveing talk about "twats"... the servers that u "participated" in have all closed down etc and i´ve heard too many rumors about u. So i guess being a **** is in ur nature as well

EDIT:
just received something funny

[23:22:08] Global notice:If you were a silk abuser and your information doesnt work since before this moment, then you were banned for abusing.
[23:23:13] Global notice:If you were an abuser, you can get an unban by adding the Admin to skype.
[23:23:42] Global notice:The ID is: esteban.arias93 and I will remove the astrals from your inventory since they are considered as bugged.
[23:24:09] Global notice:Royalblade was kicked from the Administration and he had backups from the databases where he worked for new updates and such.
[23:25:13] Global notice:You must PM the Admin with your Charname and your ID only.
[23:25:43] Global notice:The Backups Royalblade has are full of bugs, and have like 50% of what we got already.

do u really want me to release the shard etc? the last backup that i got is from the 14/feb .... do u really think it is bugged? do you?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2013, 23:31   #5

and I get to clean up this mess, but well, changes are always hard to take in..Devias will live!

oh and let me remind you that Royalblade stole our Wallapi account for 3 days by recovering the account from the email and changing the price of Silk to $1 for 60k silk the 14th of February. It took us 30 min to take down the server by spawns until I arrived to check on the accounts that had too much silk. Then came the problem of the astrals that were distributed the 30min that the bug was active, and the rest is just too much to talk about lol. We recovered the account by contacting wallapi since it's legally mine, and out of it not much as been made since with it we had to pay for a huge debt to Insane for supporting us financially for 5 months after an egyptian achieved to close our Paypal account by chargebacking with more than 200 credit cards from the same IP

long story..nobody knows or talks about it, and royal cares about the money only..he was kicked for being corrupt with a couple of friends who got banned aswell for having edited amounts of gold, silk, items and contribution...all was found about the 12 and he was kicked then + the people related banned..I thought better about him, but well, after logging into his account to look something up I found SqlDbx open with a query to edit PROMiSE gold, and then I checked the Query history and found about all the other chars editted and logs cleaned..
Old 02/18/2013, 23:37   #6

xD
well thats the whole point behind it ^^
do u think im actually having fun posting this ****? and the fact that i didnt do it till now basically prooves that i dont... but well... since i got asked for it, i thought why not
Old 02/18/2013, 23:39   #7

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
We do not allow to share personal accounts on elitepvpers which have been leaked without the permission of their owners.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread