Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone wanna make a server

Discussion on Anyone wanna make a server within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone wanna make a server

Hello Guys.

Anyone wanna make a server and have Good Connection and PC to make the server on it i can make it for him

just add me on Skype: didonevergiveup

or yahoo:
Old 12/07/2012, 01:33   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
I suggest you to take a look at here

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone Have Host and Wanna Make a Server
08/03/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, Anyone Have a Host and Wanna Make a Server Just Send me a Message and i will make it for him Thanks.
i wanna make a rf server >.<
04/12/2012 - RF Online - 8 Replies
hey guys as u can tell from the title... i really wanna make a rf pserver like 1000x exp rate and just simply not rip people off, i mean for some sites $180 for something that u cant touch... that sux i would like to just have a $1 donation page if they dont wanna spend the time getting it ingame so hard to get the right files these days T_T 2009 was so much easier :( edit: does any1 have some non broken rf server files :)?
I wanna Make Server Without Hamachi 5165
07/20/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello All I Need To know How to Make Server Without Hamachi i bought Fixed Ip and I Made DynDns Account and i opened ports for conquer and when i put ip in server.dat and open the game this message open http://www8.0zz0.com/2011/07/18/14/405719333.jpg
hey I wanna help how can i make private server on vps
12/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
i tried more 2 find any exp and not found plz help i wanna make it non hamachi online 24 hour on vps i wanna a clear explain 4 this Thanks Guys
Hey wanna make a p server
08/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
hey i wanna make a new p server i really dont know how to handle with this programs and scripts i need someone who can help me with teamviewer or an other program i downloaded all programs and paks and scripts ect. u can connect to me with icq: 362687417 msn: [email protected]