Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is Silkroad Online an epic fail atm ?

Discussion on Is Silkroad Online an epic fail atm ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 04/24/2012, 16:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Nothing is better than the time when ECSRO was full, before dupe bugs were released.
Since files are public, every kind of sro, even the official sro, became worse than it ever was.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/24/2012, 16:14   #17

Adios silkroad
Old 04/24/2012, 16:22   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by evelknievel10 View Post
Nothing is better than the time when ECSRO was full, before dupe bugs were released.
Since files are public, every kind of sro, even the official sro, became worse than it ever was.
But I think some of actual servers are much better than ECSRO (which tbh is frankly easy) technically, what's the difference then? That we are talking about a server in a time of at least 5-7 years before, when Silkroad was an 'updated' game and there was just one real pServer, that one.

Now we got hundreds of games like Silkroad and even better and thousands of pServers in each game kind so... Is just the matter of the time.

You can't expect a game like this old to be still a success, not even WoW is anymore so..
Old 04/24/2012, 18:02   #19

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
I also had great times in EliteSRO before the first bots were released.
I miss this pSRO times.

But nothing can be compared to isro Cap 80/90.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/24/2012, 18:13   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I miss this pSRO times.

Nothing can be compared to the feeling you got playing those caps years ago, but It will never be the same =(
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/24/2012, 20:05   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I miss this pSRO times.

im agree with u , in EliteSro when was released it was a great srv and have a good game play and stable too. i think it was first srv released with br files right?
Old 04/24/2012, 21:41   #22

silkroad will reborn if joymax open a server with 5x ..or 7x
Old 04/24/2012, 22:04   #23

Received Thanks: 1,320
The start of rSRO was awesome imo.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2012, 03:09   #24
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
I wont forget the times when killing yarky worth everything and was in fact, the biggest achivement
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
The start of rSRO was awesome imo.
+1
Old 04/25/2012, 11:17   #25

elite*gold: 20
Look at this everybody complaining, but first you were all like : Yea release the server files! and now you are all like; noo to much p-servers, i've always said, from the beginning that it was a very foolish thing to release the server files, All those private servers that are out currently, about 80% of the owners are probably 13/14, just got an good computer from daddy, and they are copying the databases they find on here. GREAT WORK PSRO COMMUNITY. We should have just sticked with EliteSRO and the other ones that were released after EliteSRO, but in the past 4 months, nothing but worthless pvp servers came out, and they all have the same qualities.

Even though i created my own server, i still stand by this point, but since everybody was bringing out these "pvp" servers, i thought, het lets make an old skool server, since everybody loves those. And then im not talking about fails like Redster; Hey lets bring out an 80 cap server, but also put euro in it.

But i only manage the server, i wont play it anymore, just manage it and help people in-game, nothing more, nothing less, because imo silkroad has become one of the baddest mmorpg EVER.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2012, 12:13   #26

Received Thanks: 1,320
Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
Look at this everybody complaining, but first you were all like : Yea release the server files! and now you are all like; noo to much p-servers, i've always said, from the beginning that it was a very foolish thing to release the server files, All those private servers that are out currently, about 80% of the owners are probably 13/14, just got an good computer from daddy, and they are copying the databases they find on here. GREAT WORK PSRO COMMUNITY. We should have just sticked with EliteSRO and the other ones that were released after EliteSRO, but in the past 4 months, nothing but worthless pvp servers came out, and they all have the same qualities.

Even though i created my own server, i still stand by this point, but since everybody was bringing out these "pvp" servers, i thought, het lets make an old skool server, since everybody loves those. And then im not talking about fails like Redster; Hey lets bring out an 80 cap server, but also put euro in it.

But i only manage the server, i wont play it anymore, just manage it and help people in-game, nothing more, nothing less, because imo silkroad has become one of the baddest mmorpg EVER.
Actually if elitesro started getting lame because it was mostly turks on it.
And I wouldn't want to pour money into the owners pocket. It would pretty much be ecsro all over again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2012, 13:17   #27
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:

am I saying its lame?
im just saying 80-90 cap where good caps
in fact, this thread is mostly full of this comments, just 2-3 saying lame

imo, this are the ones:
Old 04/25/2012, 17:24   #28

Quote:

a lot of ppl's said to release the srv files but are few ppl's that they were contra to release the files cuz they knowed it will be a big fail in SRO AGE. -.-
Old 04/25/2012, 19:51   #29

elite*gold: 179
the best time of sro is in Elitesro times. It's really good server on rates and other things. You can't play isro or another **** foreign without bots. but in elitesro you can easily play game with friends also 100 cap is the best cap.
i think joymax will add islam race then in 2-3 weeks some pservers add islam race too.
SO Silkroad is died f*ck you chernobly.
Old 04/27/2012, 18:38   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermvrs View Post
the best time of sro is in Elitesro times. It's really good server on rates and other things. You can't play isro or another **** foreign without bots. but in elitesro you can easily play game with friends also 100 cap is the best cap.
i think joymax will add islam race then in 2-3 weeks some pservers add islam race too.
SO Silkroad is died f*ck you chernobly.
hmm.. chernobyl has released the srv files? sry but idk who did it

if it he does , he made a huge mistake.. -.-