Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atomix Silkroad is a scame

Discussion on Atomix Silkroad is a scame within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Atomix Silkroad is a scame

it has bin 5 days and still no silk no Fen GM's online when i am playing and i cant even make a Forum Acc keep geting this ( An error has occurred Guest. The Admin does not allow registrations behind proxy servers.)
Old 02/10/2012, 00:53   #2

elite*gold: 275
Dear Dino, Paymentwall process all of our payments. do not start making false accusations.
if you have asked around on the server you would have know that you get your points once your payment has been verified. we never give any silk manually. all done automatically. this system is implemented to avoid any CCF's
Old 02/10/2012, 01:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokho View Post
Dear Dino, Paymentwall process all of our payments. do not start making false accusations.
if you have asked around on the server you would have know that you get your points once your payment has been verified. we never give any silk manually. all done automatically. this system is implemented to avoid any CCF's
i know that and i am ok with that but on the website it sad 24h-3days not 5days and on my paypall acc it sad that everything was ok and that Paymentwall accepted my money
Old 02/10/2012, 01:12   #4

is your PP verified?!
Old 02/10/2012, 01:43   #5

Quote:
is your PP verified?!
yes it is
Old 02/10/2012, 01:48   #6

we are aware about the delay issue, Please bear with us. Thanks.
Old 02/10/2012, 02:08   #7

Quote:
we are aware about the delay issue, Please bear with us. Thanks.
i giving it 1 more day after Friday i am going to take my money back

Edit: y cant i make an acc on the forums keep getting this when i hit register ( An error has occurred Guest. The Admin does not allow registrations behind proxy servers.)

if anybody hase the same problem plz let me know i dont want to charge back because is goign to take 15 days to get my money back from paypal and i need silk if anybody knows a way to contact one of the fen GMs or the admin let me know plz

and i dont want to get IP band because i like this servers and i know i will get band if i charge back