Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About pservers

Discussion on About pservers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
About pservers

Are there any pservers out there that have anything custom? So far i just see 14 y/o kids making pservers which are same old **** as elite ****** />
custom stuff as in
reset(reborn) system - a balanced one (if you cant balance i guess youre just too stupid)
custom teleports all over the map
custom uniques
custom skills
custom spawn spots

or anything else or that falls into that category
dont give me that **** with the custom potion count, custom job rates because probably anyone can pull that **** off.

edit:
by the way are there even any popular pservers? cuz tops people online i see is like 100-200 lols
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2012, 15:13   #2
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
no,no,maybe,no, no
noob pserver will only copy already done server
and since noobs dont know how to do it, and pay other to set them a server, i really doubt it
only custom(totally) was pax which he redesigned entire map and skills
Aside from that, if noone releases guide how to, they wont do it at all
im still waiting for a pserver that changes entire models(yeah, model converter/editr is usable and working fine) or at least weps

the most custom u will see on noob server is IM(999999999 silks ) and different name on items
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/01/2012, 15:26   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
yeah perry released it, unfortunately perry cant release a chip that would give you the skill and imagination to actually model a weapon
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2012, 15:49   #4

elite*gold: 0
On PrimeSRO we are planning to add degree 14th with custom models which I'll start designing real soon. The most custom thing you will find nowhere except PrimeSRO is that we have the newest jobsystem added which is known as the Thief vs. Hunter update. We are in OBT now and currently we're working to add d13 without any major bugs.

We're also working now on a very nice surprise for alchemy freaks(in the positive meaning).
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2012, 16:07   #5

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
Are there any pservers out there that have anything custom? So far i just see 14 y/o kids making pservers which are same old **** as elite ****** />
custom stuff as in
reset(reborn) system - a balanced one (if you cant balance i guess youre just too stupid)
custom teleports all over the map
custom uniques
custom skills
custom spawn spots

or anything else or that falls into that category
dont give me that **** with the custom potion count, custom job rates because probably anyone can pull that **** off.

edit:
by the way are there even any popular pservers? cuz tops people online i see is like 100-200 lols
actually grindroad has custom teleports and tai sui event and custom spawn spots for tai sui. when you are near tai sui, angel and demons are automaticly fighting which is a unique fun that you can never see on a other private server
plus you will have premium+devil spriti+grab pet(7pages)+40 silks(sent every week)
Old 02/01/2012, 16:12   #6
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haznev View Post
On PrimeSRO we are planning to add degree 14th with custom models which I'll start designing real soon. The most custom thing you will find nowhere except PrimeSRO is that we have the newest jobsystem added which is known as the Thief vs. Hunter update. We are in OBT now and currently we're working to add d13 without any major bugs.

We're also working now on a very nice surprise for alchemy freaks(in the positive meaning).
Prime got the best of the best on sro dev
we, the normal ppl(since u dint asked me to join XD) have figure out stuff
the noob ppl, will come and "me krall servelar, 999999x and free silks", making you th 1%, us the 10% and noobs 89%+9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOxide View Post
actually grindroad has custom teleports and tai sui event and custom spawn spots for tai sui. when you are near tai sui, angel and demons are automaticly fighting which is a unique fun that you can never see on a other private server
plus you will have premium+devil spriti+grab pet(7pages)+40 silks(sent every week)
cutom teleports are cool, but most of the Custom are there because someone else released it
then noobs ask for file
we normal ppl, have to sync client with server, noobs use def media and def server/db
Old 02/01/2012, 16:15   #7

I dont get, whats so special about any custom stuff? Bugs? Unbalanced stuff? Ugly items? Stupid skills? Not working ****? Generaly stupid idea?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/01/2012, 16:16   #8

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
Prime got the best of the best on sro dev
we, the normal ppl(since u dint asked me to join XD) have figure out stuff
the noob ppl, will come and "me krall servelar, 999999x and free silks", making you th 1%, us the 10% and noobs 89%+9000

cutom teleports are cool, but most of the Custom are there because someone else released it
then noobs ask for file
we normal ppl, have to sync client with server, noobs use def media and def server/db
by custom i meant you can go to where you died last time or where you used your last recall point on any level.
also you have an instant returning option that is 10x faster than instant return scroll and unlimited ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2012, 16:17   #9
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
I dont get, whats so special about any custom stuff? Bugs? Unbalanced stuff? Ugly items? Stupid skills? Not working ****? Generaly stupid idea?
well, new degrees, event monters, cool maps spawns
since dw and samarkan get wasted cuz some servers get u form lvl 10 to 50
aside, making custom is just to understand more about everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOxide View Post
by custom i meant you can go to where you died last time or where you used your last recall point on any level.
also you have an instant returning option that is 10x faster than instant return scroll and unlimited ^^
just a small edit on npc anyone can do, idk why i didnt tought about that
Old 02/01/2012, 16:19   #10

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
But that's an emu

I know emu is the future but the future isn't right now.
Old 02/01/2012, 16:20   #11
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
But that's an emu
pax or prime?
if prime, no, its updated server files
Old 02/01/2012, 16:25   #12

Received Thanks: 2,330
Quote:

Incorrect.
Old 02/01/2012, 16:33   #13

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
@portaldark

I mean grindroad (:

Eroad got also the newest job system but not fully since you can't take quests
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2012, 16:38   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimkacool View Post
Incorrect.
ESRO/EROAD doesn't count. Their system is bugged and our is working just fine.
Besides,Eroad has 0 management as well as 0 support for players. No events as well.
Old 02/01/2012, 16:49   #15

Quote:
ESRO/EROAD doesn't count. Their system is bugged and our is working just fine.
Besides,Eroad has 0 management as well as 0 support for players. No events as well.
and 0 corruption
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread