Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FIX]1000+ People on 1 gameserver w/o crash

Discussion on [FIX]1000+ People on 1 gameserver w/o crash within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Should the fix be released along with a guide?
Yes,please. It will be a big help and will save a lot of effort. 123 65.08%
Well,give it to the most decent servers so they make a good use of it. 32 16.93%
Don't release it. 34 17.99%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10/18/2011, 20:32   #16

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Would be fun if you`d release 12d cap and also a guide ( cuz i`m 1 of those noobs who needs a guide for everything on how to setup a server never setup one before so xD )
Than i`ll will try to make a hamachi server for myselve muhahaha

But there will come ANOTHER server invasion just like when vsro files released
Old 10/18/2011, 20:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
well... it the vsro files got released this will too ... eventualy
Old 10/18/2011, 20:40   #18
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blackeyes View Post
well... it the vsro files got released this will too ... eventualy
contrary to ppl beleive
old leaked files can take more to be released than vSRO
Old 10/18/2011, 20:47   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorosmihaly View Post
I think the decent servers can do that by themselves,and if a team which owns a server,can't do it on their own,I guess they shouldn't try to just update,fix these stuffs..
You might have a different opinion,but this is mine.
that's right.....
Old 10/18/2011, 20:56   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushcrush View Post
that's right.....
You sound confident that your server is good enough : )
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2011, 20:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
You sound confident that your server is good enough : )
maybe ^^......
this vsro files have everything you can Imagine
look at it very well!
editragneeru if you can make the server open with all reg and without despawns then it's worth to release guide for how to fix this!
others things easy if you look at the files ^^
Old 10/18/2011, 21:11   #22

I might open a test server to show you the files and prove that it doesn't crash when player count is above 1300 just using a single machine,but I don't think I wanna waste a single $ on this community,I'm not a fucking charity after all.

As I have said previously,I've got access to every update Li is going to make,therefore I always have the newest DB and server files of DWO. I've got here few screens for you showing the 12 DG,don't mind Li's char,told you I've got the DB(don't you fucking dare to PM me to release ID/PW,I won't do that no matter how good you will lick the shit out of my ass)

There are +3,+4,+5 advanced elixirs enabled and working fine. Magic lucky powders 'r working as well. The success ratio is also bigger than normal ones. All newest pets and avatars of iSRO are included in the client as well as in files. Many of you don't know that,but in the default files of Chernobyl's so called Blitzkrieg there are few security holes which are good enough to bring your servers down. As far as I have checked,even Bloody didn't fix them nor Diamond did. I'm thinkig of either selling the patch or just releasing it for free,either to public or the strongest servers.

I am perfectly aware that the chance of getting PMs saying
Quote:
MEN PLZ DESTROY TIS NUB SERVLER PLZZ MY IS NYD MONEY WERI PLZ MY THENK YU POST OKQ TELL HOW TO HACK LPZ
is really likely to be high but well,I won't do that,don't bother asking. If any of you somehow manages to get that hole to use,you won't succed destroying DWO - although I left Li,I still support him in some way and well,the patch has been applied there already.

As for the exploit,as mentioned previously,it gives me access to every single thing on the DWO root. I've enabled myself the access to SMC back and well,here's a little screen to show you that the 1000 limit using one gameserver node is really easy to fix. You just need some brain.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2011, 21:21   #23

well i have all this in my server...or even more then this and iam not using DWO files lol
or even client o.o
Old 10/18/2011, 21:26   #24

Quote:
well i have all this in my server...or even more then this and iam not using DWO files lol
or even client o.o
You don`t.... u got 120 cap easy to change you got 12d items not hard to inplent... you DON`T have the 110-120 skills that`s the hard part dude ; )
Old 10/18/2011, 21:26   #25

Quote:
or even client o.o
The security hole is not fixed on your server. Don't bother asking how,why... untill I haven't decided about the possible release I will not leak anything. Going renegade and telling how to **** up every server is also a possibility,but let's not think about that one. As I have mentioned earlier,I am not a charity - I am not doing all this stuff just because my heart is big and I am such a kind person.

Also,I might release 100 cap japanese server files which are working completely,just like vSRO,without bugs. This one is the most doubtful thing,I have some plans for these,but well,I might go on a scumbag v2 mode and just release everything so no **** will earn anything selling these.

- here you have another proof that the 1000 limit is a bug,but it can be fixed using only one machine. Enough to look @ the Rage server. It is NOT hosted at two separate machines.
Old 10/18/2011, 21:28   #26
Chat Killer In Duty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragneeru View Post
The security hole is not fixed on your server. Don't bother asking how,why... untill I haven't decided about the possible release I will not leak anything. Going renegade and telling how to **** up every server is also a possibility,but let's not think about that one.

Also,I might release 100 cap japanese server files which are working completely,just like vSRO,without bugs. This one is the most doubtful thing,I have some plans for these,but well,I might go on a scumbag v2 mode and just release everything so no **** will earn anything selling these.

- here you have another proof that the 1000 limit is a bug,but it can be fixed using only one machine.
100 cap jSRO server files sounds interesting
Old 10/18/2011, 21:31   #27

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
KEBAP IN ****
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/18/2011, 21:31   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
You don`t.... u got 120 cap easy to change you got 12d items not hard to inplent... you DON`T have the 110-120 skills that`s the hard part dude ; )
sorry but how you know if i dont have 120 skills? lol
Old 10/18/2011, 21:32   #29

Everyone can run more than 1000 players with 1GS/1Agent but once you reach around 1050 and bypass it you'll get raped.
Old 10/18/2011, 21:35   #30
Chat Killer In Duty

dont know why, but i sense a big troll wave anytime. trollnami
Closed Thread