Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What is the point of selling silks!

Discussion on What is the point of selling silks! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 09/20/2011, 17:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sercankd View Post
nobody earns free money in the world
they are already selling so you are wrong
Old 09/20/2011, 18:00   #17

Quote:
kiddos are enough smart to ask for monthly server money to me these days.i am enough skilled with computers to run my own server, your help not needed
and the guys advertising their servers in this thread, get lost already.
then open your own server and stop be jelous on someone because they have something and you don't !

don't like / don't play

# haters gonna hate !
Old 09/20/2011, 18:01   #18

Received Thanks: 1,886
Well, you're just another mad ******. Get the **** out and stop playing if you don't like the server. Nobody forces you to play on those servers, so....

If you said those words I suppose that you have the money to start a server. Why don't you do it better you ******* ******? Oh, you can't! You don't even know what to do with the server files, I suppose.

Complaining about something that you'll never be able to do? Come one .

That's ******* LAME !

Now again, GET THE **** OUT !

P.S. : I didn't read your whole thread, just your first dumb post, it was enough.

Edit: 1600 posts
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2011, 18:25   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H2K] ^ LordyK View Post
then open your own server and stop be jelous on someone because they have something and you don't !

don't like / don't play

# haters gonna hate !
yes i am jealous of lagging servers and i cant help myself with this situation.
O LordyK who got fired from pservers because of abusing gm powers.You should create a server and burn the people in it with your gm powaaah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
Well, you're just another mad retard. Get the fuck out and stop playing if you don't like the server. Nobody forces you to play on those servers, so....

If you said those words I suppose that you have the money to start a server. Why don't you do it better you fucking retard? Oh, you can't! You don't even know what to do with the server files, I suppose.

Complaining about something that you'll never be able to do? Come one .

That's fucking LAME !

Now again, GET THE FUCK OUT !

P.S. : I didn't read your whole thread, just your first dumb post, it was enough.

Edit: 1600 posts
says the little peasant.

atleast be creative person and say something else than "IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN STOP PLAYING.NOBODY FORCES YOU TO PLAY. GO TO YOUR ROOM NAO".i suppose you are not more than 15 yo, trying to provoke me with stupid words. i am not your friend from elementary school boy, dont come to me with those words.

i got the server files before Chernobyl* released. i am not interested with creating server, i am just a player and i have right to complain about its problems.if you think i am wrong say something else than flaming towards me about my words.

now umad.
Old 09/20/2011, 18:28   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi_fr View Post
Fun-Sro Will be out Soon

Dell® PowerEdge R210
1x Intel® Xeon® L3426
4x 1.86GHz, 64 Bits
24 Go DDR3 ECC
Connexion 1gb/s 500Mb Garanted
Window 2008 R2 standard edition

WebSite status 50%: currently in Codding (need more dev)
Server Status 80% : Waiting new patch
Capacity: 2k+

Will we try to don't get any lag on server ! That why a beta will open soon
With that machine you won't barely run more than 700 players xD... thinking about +2k is just no sense
Old 09/20/2011, 18:35   #21

Quote:
yes i am jealous of lagging servers and i cant help myself with this situation.
O LordyK who got fired from pservers because of abusing gm powers.You should create a server and burn the people in it with your gm powaaah!

says the little peasant.

atleast be creative person and say something else than "IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN STOP PLAYING.NOBODY FORCES YOU TO PLAY. GO TO YOUR ROOM NAO".i suppose you are not more than 15 yo, trying to provoke me with stupid words. i am not your friend from elementary school boy, dont come to me with those words.

i got the server files before Chernobyl* released. i am not interested with creating server, i am just a player and i have right to complain about its problems.if you think i am wrong say something else than flaming towards me about my words.

now umad.
"I am not your friend from elementary school boy" . Damn, you spoke like a 10 years old "Me KraLL" no lifer shit ! Have you even passed the elementary school or you're still on 4-5th grade ? Well, that's the pure truth "You don't like it, you don't play it"That's pretty simple to understand.

"Says the little peasant" I couldn't really understand that sentence .

This is the definition of the word (In English):
Quote:
peas·ant
1. A member of the class constituted by small farmers and tenants, sharecroppers, and laborers on the land where they form the main labor force in agriculture.
2. A country person; a rustic.
3. An uncouth, crude, or ill-bred person; a boor.
Ok, I can't fucking get it. Why did you used that word? Why aren't you a little bit more creative, huh?

Dumbfuck!

Now u mad?
Old 09/20/2011, 18:47   #22

ooh you didnt even read children books, i got it now lmao. you havent passed that level yet i think. i am enough older to get my bachelor's degree from college, boy.
now continue to search for my threads and spam in them. you have completed your mission here already.
dont off topic here anymore.
Old 09/20/2011, 18:49   #23

too many private servers now, i wanna see what joymax or other authority will do with u all one day
Old 09/20/2011, 18:52   #24

Quote:
ooh you didnt even read children books, i got it now lmao. you havent passed that level yet i think. i am enough older to get my bachelor's degree from college, boy.
now continue to search for my threads and spam in them. you have completed your mission here already.
Oh, dude! Bachelor degree? You haven't got it yet? Then you're not older than me and if you are older than me and you didn't got already your Bachelor degree then you're mostly retarded or just... retarded ! I'm going to get the Bachelor Degree from college this year, boy (it sound so ******* lame and gay!) Are you gay? You sound like a gay. Sorry for saying that (Like I would give a **** if you excuse me or not. LoL) .

Btw: I used to read Children books in 1-2th degree and also, I read them in my native language.

Anything else?
Old 09/20/2011, 18:56   #25

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zikor1337 View Post
Oh, dude! Bachelor degree? You haven't got it yet? Then you're not older than me and if you are older than me and you didn't got already your Bachelor degree then you're mostly retarded or just... retarded ! I'm going to get the Bachelor Degree from college this year, boy (it sound so fucking lame and gay!) Are you gay? You sound like a gay. Sorry for saying that (Like I would give a shit if you excuse me or not. LoL) .

Btw: I used to read Children books in 1-2th degree and also, I read them in my native language.

Anything else?
seriously, this section looks retarded because of u.. if you both have an issue go flame each other through pm.
Old 09/20/2011, 18:58   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda98 View Post
seriously, this section had enough retarded people.. if you both have an issue go flame each other through pm.
Old 09/20/2011, 18:59   #27
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda98 View Post
too many private servers now, i wanna see what joymax or other authority will do with u all one day
gaymax wont do ****
you think they gonna sue 30-50 servers hahaha
Old 09/20/2011, 19:00   #28

i got it already, it was 2 years ago..
now dude get lost already you are wasting my time and my thread.yes i am gay if you say so, have problems? do you feel lonely? i can help you.
Old 09/20/2011, 19:00   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
gaymax wont do ****
They won't sue 30-50 servers. They will sue the ones that are actually making money.
Old 09/20/2011, 19:01   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by PortalDark View Post
gaymax wont do ****
they will do the actually same thing here.