Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bloody silkroad xtrap issue.

Discussion on Bloody silkroad xtrap issue. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
****** silkroad xtrap issue.

Hey, I watched over the newer threads and didn't find anything similar,the ****** forums don't have anything about this too. I've been having problems with xtrap today, the ****** sro itself is working well, but the problem is with xtrap. When I launch silkroad, xtrap starts running, and my pc gets lagged, my mouse speed decreases and has delays, when I write, every letter comes with a second~ delay, even if I turn off silkroad client, I still have the lag until I turn off xtrap process. My AVG also seem to recognize xtrap.xt as an unknown type of malware. I tried deleting xtrap.xt, after I launched ****** again, it re-downloaded xtrap.xt and the lag came back, I tried turning off my antivirus too, it was still the same.

I am wondering if I am the only one with this problem, or if anyone know how to fix it, as far as I know I am the only one experiencing this, as my friends are playing right now without any problems.
Old 09/15/2011, 14:52   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kixiel View Post
Hey, I watched over the newer threads and didn't find anything similar,the ****** forums don't have anything about this too. I've been having problems with xtrap today, the ****** sro itself is working well, but the problem is with xtrap. When I launch silkroad, xtrap starts running, and my pc gets lagged, my mouse speed decreases and has delays, when I write, every letter comes with a second~ delay, even if I turn off silkroad client, I still have the lag until I turn off xtrap process. My AVG also seem to recognize xtrap.xt as an unknown type of malware. I tried deleting xtrap.xt, after I launched ****** again, it re-downloaded xtrap.xt and the lag came back, I tried turning off my antivirus too, it was still the same.

I am wondering if I am the only one with this problem, or if anyone know how to fix it, as far as I know I am the only one experiencing this, as my friends are playing right now without any problems.
u use OS Win xp
with open yahoo messenger
Duo u wrote
my mouse speed decreases

?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!!
Old 09/15/2011, 14:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3G0D0FW4R View Post
u use OS Win xp
with open yahoo messenger
Duo u wrote
my mouse speed decreases

?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!!!
XP.
Not yahoo.Skype
Yeah. I move my mouse, and it just slowly,laggy,shakky, moves, takes me like 2 minutes to do ctrl alt del to turn off xtrap process.
Old 09/15/2011, 15:02   #4

Quote:
XP.
Not yahoo.Skype
Yeah. I move my mouse, and it just slowly,laggy,shakky, moves, takes me like 2 minutes to do ctrl alt del to turn off xtrap process.
my problem is when open yahoo Fcken pc SLOLY

cant move any thing with ******
, daimond
or class sro

just eSro iSro zszc working probably without any problem

when i use win 7 no lag ^_^ idk why -.-"
:-<
Old 09/15/2011, 15:06   #5

Quote:

, daimond
or class sro

:-<
Is it because of xtrap?

That stupid thing is already ******* me off, theres atleast 1-2 problems with that thing every week, it's stupid bugs and idiotic errors like these are ******* me off. Worst game protection tool ever.
Old 09/15/2011, 15:10   #6

Quote:
Is it because of xtrap?

That stupid thing is already ******* me off, theres atleast 1-2 problems with that thing every week, it's stupid bugs and idiotic errors like these are ******* me off. Worst game protection tool ever.
yea ^^
Old 09/15/2011, 15:16   #7

Received Thanks: 3,160
Quote:

, daimond
or class sro

a:-<
different feelings in same sec ? you're weird
Old 09/15/2011, 15:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief View Post
different feelings in same sec ? you're weird
LOL lag + sloly what different

lag and idk why

u are the weird -.-"

and i mean
when os on pc win 7 no lag with xtrap
Old 09/16/2011, 01:34   #9

Received Thanks: 3,160
Quote:
LOL lag + sloly what different

lag and idk why

u are the weird -.-"

and i mean
when os on pc win 7 no lag with xtrap
Old 09/20/2011, 14:07   #10

i am having the same problem, my Xtrap stuck and i have to close it again... :S i tried everything... today i found that ****** server is not working very good with win 7 OS...
i am with 64bits so if somoene know how can i fix this **** pls tell me