Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] How to make Server Status Page !

Discussion on [Help] How to make Server Status Page ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11

Do someone know how to make a page with server status page ( like rev6 and other's server status page's)....
I will thank very much!
And i will give him 10-15 E*G as a reward
Old 09/08/2011, 07:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
>.<
Old 09/08/2011, 08:21   #3

elite*gold: 11
nice now you made 17 post ....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Reg Page Edited Server Status + Extra Status
08/26/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 22 Replies
This is a new realease of the reg page created by Xsense Download XAMP apache friends - xampp for windows Reg Page Files (By Tazdingo And Xsense) : Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! 1. Install XAMP 2. Go to the PHP folder of the xampplite (C:\xampplite\php) and search PHP.ini 3. In the PHP.ini search ;extension=php_mssql.dl and delete ";"
09/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Do someone know how to make a page with server status page ( like rev6 and other's server status page's).... I will thank very much! And i will give him 10 E*G as a reward
[UPDATED][NEW!] Server Status + Registration page configured/made for SROEvolution!
11/14/2010 - SRO Coding Corner - 100 Replies
#REQUEST CLOSE NEW UPDATED VERSION COMING OUT SOON! will be added loads of new features like, gameserver listing & their status, gm panel, players online, new main page and alot others.
SEA EMU - Easy to mod server status page
05/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Okay credits goes to the moSro team. This one lists all account names, (still with .ini but they are trying to fix that) <b>Total Number of Accounts:</b> <?php $directory = opendir("ENTER SEA ACCOUNT DIRECTORY HERE"); while($item = readdir($directory)){ if(($item != ".") && ($item != "..")){ $files = $item;
Server status page
07/18/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
is this an bug or is sunworld rlly online =? Serverstatus