Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BloodySRO BOT

Discussion on BloodySRO BOT within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/30/2011, 01:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
well yeah.. botting in this server is really stupid srsly. in max 2-3weeks some hrs per day... u'll be 110 ff.
What's the reason of botting? Oh... that bot maybe will come with that fcking CLIENLTESS mode and you all will gonna start complaining for sure. i bet u don't want to see aca plvlers 24/7... 1 player with 10 accounts or so..
Quote:
Originally Posted by _HouseMusicx3 View Post
LoL

just grind a hour or 2 then u can go outside no one ever said stay 24/7 infront of ur pc
agree with ya..
off top: btw i'm supadoll xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2011, 02:01   #32

Quote:
LoL

just grind a hour or 2 then u can go outside no one ever said stay 24/7 infront of ur pc
Yes in this 2h i could do something for my reallife.In that time the bot could run.Bot can pob stay 2-5 hours online and bot my char..i also can do it,but i dont want it,ijust want a high char on this server and make pvp and this ****..

EDIT: I dont want to be lv 110 ff in 1-2 weeks ..i want to be 110ff as fast as i can without handgrind!
Old 08/30/2011, 02:02   #33

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Nīkītā! View Post
Yes in this 2h i could do something for my reallife.In that time the bot could run.Bot can pob stay 2-5 hours online and bot my char..i also can do it,but i dont want it,ijust want a high char on this server and make pvp and this ****..
Whats the difference between pvping 10H a day or grinding 2H a day
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2011, 02:03   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripnuker View Post
lol wtf guys ? you need bot on 35x rates ?? omg..
I've played silkroad for going on 6 years, and spent a load of time hand grinding, on Isro servers, and on Pservers.
I've earned my right to bot, regardless of the rates.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2011, 02:04   #35

Quote:
Whats the difference between pvping 10H a day or grinding 2H a day
I dont like to sit in front of my computer and kill mobs..i want to kill another pp ingame..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FierceCole View Post
I've played silkroad for going on 6 years, and spent a load of time hand grinding, on Isro servers, and on Pservers.
I've earned my right to bot, regardless of the rates.
same here..
Old 08/30/2011, 02:14   #36

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:

EDIT: I dont want to be lv 110 ff in 1-2 weeks ..i want to be 110ff as fast as i can without handgrind!
Quote:
I dont like to sit in front of my computer and kill mobs..i want to kill another pp ingame..

same here..
and in the 10H of pvping u couldnt ? o.O
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2011, 02:43   #37

Received Thanks: 1,583
it seems people hand grind so match they can't get over it.. I play private servers for reaching max level, getting ubber+ items( won't happen in sro sadly). Bsro exp/sp rate is perfect you still have to farm but you won't really notice because you will be leveling fast.
Old 08/30/2011, 06:59   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H2K] ^ LordyK View Post
green book don't give double exp , seem you never played vsro , that green book is using in vsro to stop people being non stop in game botting and grinding ... , in silkroad exist aslo : pvp , job war , alchemy , guild war , fortress , etc ...

that's why is that book , not for double exp rofl
Omg are you all so stupid ?? Go ingame killing Mobs 3h and then you will see you got x35 with this black book !! relog and voilį again x70. Epvp is really retarded, i don“t give any fvck about original green book or so at vsro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Bloodysro*

And most of the people handgrinded allot of chars and i`m also sick of new chars becouse new servers i would prefer bot these days even when rates are x100 ( on grindroad i use a bot on lvl 104 so that makes rates x104 lol... )

Bot is just a thing you use so you can read facebook or twitter or msn with people but probably botless ( who NEVER EVER use bot on pserver) have not got 1 of those social things..
so without bot = not so good social skills, fine i can swear you botting the whole day and you got no friends or social friends ( even if you have facebook it don“t prove anything that you got a RL or higher social skills ) , so don“t be so wanna be cool and say no bot = bad social skills.

Quote:
LoL

+1
Old 08/30/2011, 07:13   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Bloodysro*

And most of the people handgrinded allot of chars and i`m also sick of new chars becouse new servers i would prefer bot these days even when rates are x100 ( on grindroad i use a bot on lvl 104 so that makes rates x104 lol... )

Bot is just a thing you use so you can read facebook or twitter or msn with people but probably botless ( who NEVER EVER use bot on pserver) have not got 1 of those social things..

That's cuz ur a **** and want to hit cap as fast with none effort.
Play 2 hours a day,have fun actually partying and you will at cap in a week.

No wonder Silkroad is ****** with this community.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2011, 07:31   #40

It's just so so so interesting, that even though rates are 35x. Even though you could easily level a character to max level in such a short time people want to still bot. Servers like ****** are meant, to be different in comparison to the normal silkroad such as iSro, in the way that people actually PLAY the game. Without bots, the user sits in front of the pc, plays a couple of hours, enjoys the thrill of high exp, learns the way their skill works etc. And ABOVE ALL, want to have fun when they play. ALSO meaning that jobwars can be of much higher importance than everyone setting up their bot and then leaving the game, for some real life "****", coming back and feeling like "Oh wow i made 20 lvls today, cool. Let's see if I got any sos".

I just feel that people are so UNGRATEFUL, that there is a posibility to play silkroad the way it is meant, IN FRONT OF THE PC, but, WITH HIGHER RATES. If you aint got the time to play why play at all, and if you are botting you are ruining the gameplay of others. So selfless bullshit aswell. If you are botting, why not play on isro, elitesro or whatever? Feeling tired of playing a new char or whatever, then STICK WITH YOUR OLD ONES.

ARGHH people in the silkroad community really are ****** up, even when something good hapens to the game, that might make it a really cool community, with great gameplay, people are ungrateful. Over...
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/30/2011, 07:36   #41

we want the server back online
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2011, 07:37   #42

Auto gold picker for bsro request
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2011, 07:47   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorzonel View Post
Auto gold picker for bsro request
+1 ... it makes me tremble when i see a stack of 1kk gold on the ground and i can't take it because of the **** pots/arrows/bolts on the ground xD . even if i have 120kk gold and this is a high rate private server..i still feel the need to loot all gold from the ground xD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2011, 08:34   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozak View Post
WTF are you kidding me? bot for bloodysro ? retards.
With this exp in party you can make about 90lvl in one day (euro). I made 70 lvl in one day playing solo (chinese). You really have to be stupid to use bot on ******.
OMG if you made it you are such a nolifer. If normal ppl have life they need to bot...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2011, 08:43   #45

omg for people who say that they need to have a real life. play 2-3h/day and be happy even with that kind of playing you lvlup in 2-3 weeks without hard gaming. The server is made to have fun not a highest lvl