Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best overall private server performance?

Discussion on Best overall private server performance? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best overall private server performance?

Which private server has active jobbing, decent amount of english speaking players, little to no bots or active banning of bots (elaborate when you explain t his part specifically), and smooth gameplay no lags etc. It doesn't have to be up to date with normal SRO. I don't care if the cap is only 100, 105, 110 etc. As long as the above criteria is met its fine. So based on this which is the best?, disregarding how up to date to the original version it is.
Old 08/06/2011, 01:55   #2

id say elitesro for now.
Old 08/06/2011, 01:59   #3

Bests by now
(24/7 - Original server files - Not UTD)
(Emulated but stable files - UTD - Events - Opens only 2 hours/day maybe more - 1 server for turks 1 server for International players)
Old 08/06/2011, 02:04   #4

All the pservers, except for ZSZC, are run by asians who don't really provide any support and are just in it to make easy money. AFAIK ZSZC is run by the guy who hosted ecsro back in the day, which means he may take the server down at any time and open a new one for new donations.

If you just want to bot your way to the sweet pvp and don't plan to spend real cash then join EliteSRO, the only active/helpful staff members just quit though and the Admin said he isn't going to provide any ingame support/do events/ban bots... so yeah don't spend any cash on any pserver.

We may get lucky with Grindroad since the guy that runs it seems to be pretty decent and actually cares about the community, it's still buggy, doesn't run 24/7 and regs are closed at the moment, but it has potential to become an awesome server in the future.

TL;DR:
All pservers suck big time, so bot on isro, try foreign sro versions or wait for good pservers (possibly Grindroad).
Old 08/06/2011, 05:22   #5

So EliteSro is best. But first 2 replies just said its good. I assumed it met the criteria. However the post above me just stated that gm doesn't care, and ppl just bot to the top... Also can u tell me if jobbing is active?

As for Grindroad, is it really just open 2 hours a day? Isn't that ridiculously little lol...
__________________________________________________ _________________

Thx for feedback so far guys.
Old 08/06/2011, 07:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hussains View Post
So EliteSro is best. But first 2 replies just said its good. I assumed it met the criteria. However the post above me just stated that gm doesn't care, and ppl just bot to the top... Also can u tell me if jobbing is active?

As for Grindroad, is it really just open 2 hours a day? Isn't that ridiculously little lol...

EliteSRO = the new hot thing, just like JWSRO and MYSRO and ECSRO were really popular back i the day. It has the latest files of all the pservers and working euros, that's why people like it.

But yeah, it's pretty much crowded/full 80% of the time. Some people have their own 8man parties to farm gold/level and others have 3+ chars logged on at the same time too.

Even with the currently only bot, EliteBot (think it's the only one that works except for some chinese bots and keypresser) which is one o the worst bots ever, there are like 95% botters and soon proper bots will be releaes too. It's just an iSRO with 15x rates so if you don't mind bots, crowded servers and an expensive cash shop then go ahead and play on it (better not spend any money on it though).

Considering Grindroad, yeah it only runs for up to 12 hours at a time, then the admin takes it down to fix something almost everyday. However it is the first really stable emulator for sro ever, which makes it pretty amazing.
Old 08/06/2011, 13:01   #7

Received Thanks: 2,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AS91 View Post
EliteSRO = the new hot thing, just like JWSRO and MYSRO and ECSRO were really popular back i the day. It has the latest files of all the pservers and working euros, that's why people like it.

But yeah, it's pretty much crowded/full 80% of the time. Some people have their own 8man parties to farm gold/level and others have 3+ chars logged on at the same time too.

Even with the currently only bot, EliteBot (think it's the only one that works except for some chinese bots and keypresser) which is one o the worst bots ever, there are like 95% botters and soon proper bots will be releaes too. It's just an iSRO with 15x rates so if you don't mind bots, crowded servers and an expensive cash shop then go ahead and play on it (better not spend any money on it though).

Considering Grindroad, yeah it only runs for up to 12 hours at a time, then the admin takes it down to fix something almost everyday. However it is the first really stable emulator for sro ever, which makes it pretty amazing.
grindroad is not the first stable emulator, and 2h uptime per day isn't really what I call stable, however ufonose has made good progress. Elitesro is currently the best private server, just because they have the original files, and europe. their support may be **** however and when somebody ever finds an exploit for it (or releases it) it's gonna die like ecsro, zszc, etc
Old 08/06/2011, 13:16   #8

Received Thanks: 1,118
Well.. I'm playing on a lithuanian one for like 3 months now - most of the people online speak only english and are at least able to speak it + willing to use their abilitys.
It's a legal emu version so still buggy but in constantly reworking.
The server is 24/7 online, very stable - just sometimes offline for updates and server restarts, just as usual.
We've got very active staff member who're caring all day long about player issues, a Live Support and a Contact E-Mail.

So I can truly suggest you to at least have a look at it

The server I was speaking about is - I would be glad if some people would give this server a chance to become their favorite one.
Old 08/06/2011, 15:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hussains View Post

GrindRoad is in Alpha stage, the server sometimes stays online for more hours, all depends on how the server progress is, when GRoad advance to the Beta stage it will be 24/7 online with all the bugs fixed.

The best part of GRoad are the events and contests that you can find on the and or even the .
Old 08/06/2011, 17:00   #10

Any news when grindroad goes into beta? Also for grindroad is jobbing active?/are there little to no bots, or 95% bots? Same goes for ELiteSRO, is jobbing active? Remember waaayyy back in the day isro cap lvl 60. Jobbing is everywhere, you go out no matter what you are and you have something to do. Not like now, thief waits for hours by donhwang to get lucky, or if by chance u see a trader u run in put theif suit on and run out to kill him... (If you haven't noticed yet jobbing was my favorite thing about SRO, its what keeps bringing me back, if any other game had that I'd be gone lol). Guess thats a good thing about SRO, its unique.

Are there active guilds in ELiteSRO, and can someone please adress my jobbing questions?