Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about the party >.<

Discussion on question about the party >.< within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about the party >.<

hey all

i`m asking about how to stick the pt in the matching while it be full , like that :-

i just can`t remember how i make this bug

**** memory xD

thx for help at all <3
Old 07/30/2011, 03:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
Huh , this bug.
Its very easy i didnt know how to do it since i saw it first time but once i accidently found out how to do it and idk if it works always....

-Just when the last member joins your pt you should click E to open the pt matching window be4 it says that your pt is deleted from the matching ...
Try it i think it works

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Party Match
07/27/2011 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
So, I searched around but couldnt find anything about this... Does anyone know how to keep a full party in party match? I see a couple of those around, but I have no idea how to do that... Anyone?
Party question
04/19/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
So you guys know how the average pt lvl determines how much exp u get per pt mob? So what if you put a lv 1 char in a 107 mob pt. I think its possible to get a lv 1 char in alexandria with guild scroll... So for example if theres 7 lv 100 chars, and 1 lv 1 char that makes pt average like lv 87.625, and if average pt lvl is 9 lvls lower than mob lvls then u get 90% extra exp (thats what the guide says)... So wouldn't that be like amazing exp? xD
[Question] Gms are able to see Chat and Party log?
05/14/2010 - Aion - 5 Replies
Hello, my question is if gms are able to see what is written in party and if they can see who was in a party and who left
Question About Party PVP
01/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hello, is there a way to use party pvp 1 vs 1 only? how? is it true that the only way to go to arena is by party pvp? I haven't tried it yet. im using ultra 7.4 serverfiles.
[Question] adding yourself to party
09/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
is it posible cos it heppened to me when my friend leveled me up and he was on bot so he couldnt add him how can it be? :confused: p.s it was only me and him in party