Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request Mysro media.pk2

Discussion on Request Mysro media.pk2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request Mysro media.pk2

Everything in-game is ''???'' Guess i'm using the wrong media.pk2. Please post the right one here, thanks, means a lot!

And the first one who answers, get's my lvl 90 isro char, I don't play isro anymore so.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{Request] Fyserver, Mysro current media.pk2
04/19/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm looking for current version of media.pk2 for Mysro, cuz I got the client but if I try to login in, there is an error, and my desktop show up. Please help. Thanks.
[REQUEST]FULL media.pk2 for MySRO(FYSL)
10/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
As the title says: i need a FULL media.pk2 file for MySRO. not the one posted by unforgivenBR. why? because there are missing skill levels (and that crashes the client), AND there are no D11 Astral/Immortalstones in the Item Mall! Thanks shall be given!
[Request]mySRO Media.pk2
12/29/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
is anybody kind enought to upload his mysro working media.pk2 to megaupload.mediafire/etc? or atleast give a link with the current one.ive downloaded the full client on the mysro beginners guide but its not working thank you :handsdown:
Mysro Media Request
05/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi! I just want a media file that includes unique spawn map for mysro.Thx in advance..
[Request] MySRO Media.pk2 newest ip
04/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Could someone upload the newest media.pk2 with the newest ip? would be really grateful!