Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yui, and his balllickers

Discussion on Yui, and his balllickers within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 03/29/2008, 22:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
it woulldnt get on r nuts if u didnt lie...if the *** dam server is off then say its off but we dont kno y...dont make **** up like european update or somethin like that
Old 03/29/2008, 22:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dOiT View Post
Dudes...you are angry about the server and release all the anger at us.
This isnt fair, we are there to help you.
If we dont get much information, but you want more and more and more...what we should do? We are angry too about the offline time, but we cant do anything against it.....

Everytime if we say something, you are angry because of this..all is bad...we are bad....we are idiots...blablabla......dam hell this getting on my nuts...
Then explain us why Ocean always act as an admin of the server, going around saying he will make a server note? If he is a server admin why doesn't he give answer? Simple, because he isn't an admin. 5 days of server down "for europe update" you said. Where is europe update? Now down again for hardware upgrade. None believe you now.

So till now he stole the money of people, and the people were to stupid to understand who he really is. I hope everyone will understand the truth now. Plus that kid of yui only thing he cand do is going around saying bullshit and banning people for no ******* reason.

That's why everyone is ungry.
Old 03/29/2008, 22:23   #18

I agree with you Unexpected...i am angry too because we dont get any informations.
We got the latest informations from the MHTC website...we dont know if its true...Ocean is offline...we can't ask him about that...
We really dont know whats up, everytime when i hear the sound of my MSN Messager i hope if its Ocean so that i can ask him...but he got around 23029302 other peoples in MSN and all asking the same question at the same time....

I dont know what we should do...we can only wait like all the others...the server is Asia and hosting from Ocean and other asian peoples.... :/

They only thing what i want to say.
Please stop opening threads like "Yui and his balllickers"... At the moment we are only normal players like you who sometimes write with Ocean and the others.
We want give you the latest informations if we get something...
Old 03/29/2008, 22:26   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post
Then explain us why Ocean always act as an admin of the server, going around saying he will make a server note? If he is a server admin why doesn't he give answer? Simple, because he isn't an admin. 5 days of server down "for europe update" you said. Where is europe update? Now down again for hardware upgrade. None believe you now.

So till now he stole the money of people, and the people were to stupid to understand who he really is. I hope everyone will understand the truth now. Plus that kid of yui only thing he cand do is going around saying bullshit and banning people for no ******* reason.

That's why everyone is ungry.
He probably own a part of the server. Yui actually said that they going to test the europe, not you guys. Your reading skill must be really suck. And if you doesnt beliave us, then don't come to the forum or the server. You doesnt know the different between stole and sell. People bought from him. And you said that you think wodedd is not the GM, so if you think that, technically we not the GMs or the coder, so why spam us, you angry with the GMs and the server, then go spam them .So basicly, you just plain stupid.
Old 03/29/2008, 22:27   #20

look dude...if u get news from the actually psro admin ok post it...but dont make dam lies up
Old 03/29/2008, 22:28   #21

we all kno that none of you are gms....so dont come here talkin ****
Old 03/29/2008, 22:29   #22

Same to you guys, don't come there and talking craps.
Old 03/29/2008, 22:29   #23

@diablitcob

The funniest thing is...

This night when the server went offline... in around 4mins they opened 6 Topics with question why its offline.....we didnt answered..then they wrote "**** answer please!"...we answered "We dont know the reason, maybe its rebooting"...and then they started to kidding us...wtf?
What you want hear?

"we all kno that none of you are gms....so dont come here talkin ****"
We only defend us dude...you would do the same... -.-
Old 03/29/2008, 22:39   #24

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
Cmon guys all we want is the server to be open let not take our angry out on anyone.
Old 03/29/2008, 22:39   #25

nooooooooooooooooooo00000000000b admins, dont help to others, my char get stucked cuz i picked up a fked quest in roc mountain :S already sent topics on forum, to gm, on msn
but they never reply me ! lol

SO MHTC IS THE BIGGEST **** EVER!
Old 03/29/2008, 22:45   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolppp View Post
Cmon guys all we want is the server to be open let not take our angry out on anyone.
You are right, both the administration and the people here want the server to be online. This angry things is useless, it doesn't fasten the server opening.
Old 03/29/2008, 22:47   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolppp View Post
You can trust me. I want that too...i heared that Ocean is online at the moment and we trying to talk with him about this...

@inv123 ...you are really the biggest noob here...... -.- are you 12 years old? You cant writing normal?
We try to talk with Ocean about this problem, too...one character of a Mod at settrade got the same problem...i said it again, you are not alone there are others who got the same problem and want play! -.-
Old 03/29/2008, 22:48   #28

1st. I dont go to setrade.I dont make topics obviously. Since i dont go there.
2nd. Those that did that are idiots, they do the same thing here.
and 3rd. That doesnt give you a reason to lie.

Yes i would defend myself, but the thing is out of all the servers that i did(people did the same ****, ask 123123137613 times when the server will be on) i never lied.Im not saying u guys are gms in game obviously ur not, but if u are going to defend urselves... at least dont lie so then later on u can say we told u we didnt kno... stop talking **** in here and thats it. but now if u make up lies... people r gna get mad at u and talk ****
Old 03/29/2008, 22:51   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchyou28 View Post
He probably own a part of the server. Yui actually said that they going to test the europe, not you guys. Your reading skill must be really suck. And if you doesnt beliave us, then don't come to the forum or the server. You doesnt know the different between stole and sell. People bought from him. And you said that you think wodedd is not the GM, so if you think that, technically we not the GMs or the coder, so why spam us, you angry with the GMs and the server, then go spam them .So basicly, you just plain stupid.
Than tell me why for chinese people:

600 silk = 50 yuan = 4,5 €

1500 silk = 100 yuan = 9 €

9d sosun set = 550 yuan = 50 €

While for foreigns prices are a lot higher? Because ocean steal the differens between what he pay to chinese GM and what foreigns pay him.
Old 03/29/2008, 22:53   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablitocb View Post
1st. I dont go to setrade.
lol. Really? How did you know they some group of *****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexpected View Post
Than tell me why for chinese people:

600 silk = 50 yuan = 4,5 €

1500 silk = 100 yuan = 9 €

9d sosun set = 550 yuan = 50 €

While for foreigns prices are a lot higher? Because ocean steal the differens between what he pay to chinese GM and what foreigns pay him.
That probably friends price. xD