Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attention

Discussion on Attention within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,783
Attention

I suggest you guys to stop playing on SWSRO1.
Srsly, it's the worst server ever. Full of noob <insert nation here> and scammers.
The two most powerfull player on the server is:
CError
JPDexMorgan

If you meet these guys in PVP, I strongly suggest you to not attack them, because if you kill them in PVP, your character will be either hacked or your account will be completely deleted on the next day, just because you are stronger than them.

PS: Srokey moderators are extremely retarded.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/14/2011, 17:42   #2

(Y)
Old 04/14/2011, 17:58   #3

This is sad , but true . GM(tombalaci46) is scammer like a JPD or CE.
Old 04/14/2011, 18:16   #4

SwSro1

Sux!
Old 04/14/2011, 18:26   #5

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by login090 View Post
This is sad , but true . GM(tombalaci46) is scammer like a JPD or CE.
This is the reason people like him should never ever get promoted to such high rank. Too much power and here you see the consequences. He shouldn't even become silk seller since the "turk haxxs" happened just when he became one,had too much power.

GM's are extremely naive,sad,but you can't do anything about it except leaving this corruption and stop feeding the trolls of this server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2011, 18:56   #6

Received Thanks: 1,647
seems like your are banned
anyway ... seriously nolifer team like zszc or swsro will never be as good as officials ..
Old 04/14/2011, 20:09   #7

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
ph33nix, some tards used ur name in global and told everyone that you hacked him.
anyways ur right, only unserious f**s are there.

About jpd, yes its a kid who's to late.
he's getting trough tombalaci id and pw of the users he want.
however, he's paying for it, not for free.

And CError, well,he's just a$$licking the best or dangerous players a$$ to reach smsh1t

As I told you guys before, leave that crapserver and enjoy other servers or other games.
Just let swsro die.

About Srokey Moderators, they arent only extremly retarded, they're extremly dumb as everyone can realise that, only some wannabee's who are also too late, want to be "someone" on the "server", without doing anysh1t^^
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/14/2011, 23:55   #8

i agre with u =D
Old 04/15/2011, 01:46   #9

Ye swsro has been **** since when u try pvp its 10v1....... Stupidest server in the WHOLE world. All quit and go play other games, Battlefield 3 is coming soon
Closed Thread