Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Problem With Dbbot

Discussion on My Problem With Dbbot within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Problem With Dbbot

It won't allow me to use dbbot on my main character only on my alternate plvling character i will upload a video if i cant i will post pictures

Similar Threads Similar Threads
-=Mysro DBbot problem=-
11/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey al! I've got problem with DBbot in mysro. It's kill some mobs,then targets a new one. After that it's just swithcing on imbue skill,but don't attack. If i start the bot again,it's doing it again..the same.:confused:
Problem With ZsZc Dbbot!
10/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey I got the problem that if i use the Proxy ip From ZsZc Water and open ZsZc with bot i only have ZsZc Fire! I dont know why This is the ip i use 67.205.76.42 Thanks
[dbBOT] Problem
08/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I have a problem: When i click Start Game I'ts look like a freez (SRO_Client) Pls help me with this . Here is a pic : http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6398/problemtu .png Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Sro DBBot problem^^
07/09/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Heey Got a problem with dbbot v0.8 I can start the bot normally. But the bot cant save/load any settings for me. Anyone know a way to solve it, cuz it sucks to retype all settings everytime :S Hope someone can help me (;
help|ZSZC DBbot problem
06/04/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I choose my settings and after i get off the game and enter again it does not save my settings,Can you please explain me how to save that???