Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SREmu Setup Guide

Discussion on SREmu Setup Guide within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/22/2008, 00:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
what kind of client do i need ? offical sro client? with which patches?
Old 10/22/2008, 00:29   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
You use a modified client launcher, you just drag out official one and replace it when you want to play SREMU. You can leave the other SRO program files
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2008, 05:07   #18

the server still up? cuz i want to try this tommorow
Old 10/26/2008, 09:39   #19

The SVN has been down so people could not download the source, but i have just found another way to download it on their sites which they put up recently

I have edited first post just follow the guide

or download at my rapidshare

Just download this for step3 and move on to step 4
Old 11/03/2008, 22:51   #20

Help

Hey I followed all the steps and what not but when I press sro_client_sremu.exe it's shows that it's loading up but before I get to the login in screen I get that error with the Questions marks ( [????????] ) I was just wondering if that is a graphics error or if I have done something wrong in the steps.
Old 11/10/2008, 19:32   #21

thanx man
Old 11/22/2008, 21:08   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackops80 View Post
Hey I followed all the steps and what not but when I press sro_client_sremu.exe it's shows that it's loading up but before I get to the login in screen I get that error with the Questions marks ( [????????] ) I was just wondering if that is a graphics error or if I have done something wrong in the steps.
I get the same error as u
Old 11/22/2008, 22:14   #23

Hmm, i dont really know SREmu hasnt been really updated that much the past half year, than what it used to.

I would suggest looking round on the site and posting you have this problem.
I spoke to rabennose
via msn

He is going to try and find out why.

EDIT: Try restarting it and trying again serveral times, check through you have done everything correctly. rabennose has now got it working after trying again
Old 02/15/2009, 22:04   #24

'#Note Currently Step 3 cannot be done as SVN is down, download at this link and register
SREmu - View topic - SRVB - Latest Source Code
or my rapidshare
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Doesn't work
Old 02/15/2009, 22:12   #25

this will not work anymore with the current Silkroad version so its is outdated. I may make a future topic similar to this but with SREmu C++

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread