Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EliteSRO] SrAnalyzer

Discussion on [EliteSRO] SrAnalyzer within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 6,289
[EliteSRO] SrAnalyzer

Well, I made it specifically for EliteSRO, but it should work on the rest of the servers.
This is an usefull tool for the coders for capture and parse the packets from the game. Doesn't need much explanation, if you don't know for what this tool is, you indeed don't need it.

I included SrProxy inside for make people able to start sniffing without have to search for it, but you can use any other kind of proxy such as PhConnector or NuConnector, they should work fine too.

Pics:

Download:

Scan:

It's coded in autoit, so probably that's why there are false positives. If any mod doesn't trust me I can send him the source by PM.

Now start coding awesome tools for the new EliteSRO servers ^^
Thanks
2 Users