Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO DBot Error

Discussion on SRO DBot Error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SRO DBot Error

I Keep getting this error anytime I try to open the Bot. (I Tried to log in and bot with the error but it doesnt work at all and I'm doing everything right) I Do have .net framework 3.5 and even 4.0 and it still didnt work.

Old 09/20/2010, 01:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
just ignore it and continue !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dbot HELP
03/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Bot only uses the first skill on the list and then just attack a normal attack then when first skill load use this skill and then just attack a normal attack HELP
DBOT PROBLEM !!
07/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i have netframe work 2 , 3.5 i get this error and it spam hp mp and doesnt stop pots http://i25.tinypic.com/chikg.jpg
I have a problem with DBot.
07/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello everyone. So i've got a little problem here. I want to connect to (Water) server of ZSZC, but i can't. Everytime i put right IP adress to proxy, it gets me to Fire server all the time. So what seems to be the problem here? Can anyone help me? Thanks.
[SRO-DBot]are you satisfied?
05/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 54 Replies
you guys satisfied from the SRO-DB Bot or you think it sucks and have many problems such ? What do you think about this bot and about the sro-db team :D?