Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MySro Client Error "pak fail open faile"

Discussion on MySro Client Error "pak fail open faile" within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Please help!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MYSRO Pak File Open Faile Error
11/17/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey guys! When i am starting Mysro there comes a window with something in chinese there i can just click OK then comes an other chinese window where i can click OK after that there comes a window and there is standing Pak File Open Faile.Now the game closes so please help me fast guys! Thanks! EDIT: Ok it's working now!
08/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
When i start the client its okay, i push START and then a chinese screen pops up so i push okay, then another one comes, i push okay, and then it says: Pak fail open faile. I saw a solution that i use the wrong data.pk2, but i use the latest. Maby i use the wrong one, can anybody please come up with a solution and IF i use the wrong data.pk2 or media.pk2, can anyone gimme a link of the good one.
08/16/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
When i start the client its okay, i push START and then a chinese screen pops up so i push okay, then another one comes, i push okay, and then it says: Pak fail open faile. I saw a solution that i use the wrong data.pk2, but i use the latest. Maby i use the wrong one, can anybody please come up with a solution and IF i use the wrong data.pk2 or media.pk2, can anyone gimme a link of the good one. P.S: Dont say i need to put this at ask the experts because i already did that, and i didnt...
All of a sudden "Invalid client" error
03/18/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
So a few days ago, I did the whole step by step UCE process. I booted up client with the launcher and then tried to log in, but it didnt work. I tried it with the cheat engine and it also failed to work... Am I forgetting something?