Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to loop with SRODB with a horse?

Discussion on How to loop with SRODB with a horse? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to loop with SRODB with a horse?

hey,
my topic name says it all, i wanne know if it is possible to go to your bot spot with a horse and how to?
thx
Old 06/19/2010, 11:17   #2

elite*gold: 15
you cant
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i got a problem with srodb-bot
01/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
i strat sro db bot he take my char info and all the things but he doesnt appear the skill of the character....can smb help me?
SRODB Crashes in ZSZC SRO
10/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
How do people bot on that server? SRO-DB crashes my game all the time. I tried setting the affinity to realtime lol...that didn't even work. Is there something I can do to make the bot more stable?
SRODB problem
08/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
when i start the client from the bot the client pops up but nothing else then i get this error on my srproxy sayin "An Invalid Arguemnt Was Encountered" i made sure i had the ip of swsro2 correctly in it btw im usin v1.0beta
srodb crashes.
06/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello. I used db-bot untill today :( About 4pm... When i connect to game and character should appear - i get crash... -.- I tried about 30times and crash crash crash crash. Not only i have this problem :S How to fix it? My english sucks :S Zszc`
Agbot loop dosnt loop
10/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
my agbot after i tele will go through the 20 sec wait then says in bot concle feature not available yet feature not available yet idk whats wrong