Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

would like some feed back please just a second is needed

Discussion on would like some feed back please just a second is needed within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
would like some feed back please just a second is needed

I have a char on swsro and was wondering what people think about the build because im merely just experimenting because after all it is just a game and ive had my fair share of being cap and kicking *** lol. but the build is 120 ice/spear/sword hybrid int. honesty would be appreciated. im lvl 45 now and i am not doing that bad lol
Old 05/29/2010, 09:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogurt View Post
I have a char on swsro and was wondering what people think about the build because im merely just experimenting because after all it is just a game and ive had my fair share of being cap and kicking *** lol. but the build is 120 ice/spear/sword hybrid int. honesty would be appreciated. im lvl 45 now and i am not doing that bad lol
i would prefer 110 heuk/bicheon , 120fire and 20cold

fire for max dmg from imbue and nukes - 110 heuk/bicheon bc we dont got higher skills (if iam right) 20cold for 20% snow
and still i wouldnt go for dual weapon - may worked at lv 70-80 as nuker but now - no way -