Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB BOT not working in hotan

Discussion on DB BOT not working in hotan within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB BOT not working in hotan

ok, I got the bot working in donwhang, works perfectly..but when I teleported to hotan and message pops up and said sro db bot not working something something please teleport something like that. haha, sorry can't remember the exact message. while in hotan the bot doesn't use autopots and sometimes not attacking properly. any ideas??
Old 05/18/2010, 05:02   #2

the message error is " *********** Bot encounter an error (Object ID = 0). please teleport to fix", I tried teleporting and teleporting using the scroll but it isnt working, the bot still doesnt use autopot and nnot attacking properly, it will attack a monster but after a few hits it will target another one making a big mob, lol like 5 monsters attacking the bot and the bot still keep going and die eventually...any help?
Old 05/18/2010, 14:30   #3

on which server are you?