Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SjSro Sibibot help?

Discussion on SjSro Sibibot help? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SjSro Sibibot help?

Hi guys!

After like a year of abstinence i wanted to come back to SJsro. Well i dled Sibibot, Ecsro, and the Sjsro media.pk2 from sjsro-info.ucoz**** etc....

So yeah after login in with first try and pressing F7 i get the Settings window.. but i dont have any chinese letters there... Well thats Ok i didnt have them a year ago to but i had strange other signs wich i could translate with help of a thread from here... but now i only got

#_____________ Ü________ o_______ lv1

So this is kinda strange,

I tried to setup Applocale but i dont seem to have the chinese charset installed on my comp anyway.

So i tried to set up chinese letters on my PC... without succes... i just seem to be to dumb to find something!^^

My Operating sys : Windows XP Proffessional SP2

Can anyone help me? ^^ (btw i want it to display everything in chinese or in the usual weird letters ^^)

Thanks in advance!

Greetz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SibiBot on SjSRO
06/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I have problem with that, cuz I dont know why, but when I won't bot to pick up anythink I untype pick up option and working good, becouse dont loop anythink, but I getting allways DC, for 5-10min... can u tell me why?
[SJSRO] I need help in SibiBot
04/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
How can I do that I will pick up from the floor and this is only my gifts?
about the sibibot in sjsro old
02/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i know that there is a way to enter with the bot even with server traffic. i know that i soposde to download procexp or something like that... i allready download it but i dont know what items i sposde to suspend that this way will work so if some one called give me some nice picture with the items i should suspend really ty ....
[SjSro] Sibibot
12/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Would anyone have english sibibot although where the translated heuksal my bot skills writes squares
SJSRO - SibiBot
10/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
I dont know what reason but i just open today game with bot and my bot dont work's on pots and my friend have the same problem :S Sibiprecints dont work anymore on sjsro ? damnit lol i can't farm my char's :X