Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uniques(titan) - Mobs around them, how to Decrease?

Discussion on Uniques(titan) - Mobs around them, how to Decrease? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Uniques(titan) - Mobs around them, how to Decrease?

Hey Folks!

Is there a way to decrease spawn mobs(supporters) of the Uniques Titans?
I mean Lord Yarkan(titan), Demon Shaitan(titan), Isyutaru(titan). The uniques spawning them sooooo fast, there was about houndreds or more (those unique supporters), it will kill my priv server, when much ppl will start hunting those uniques , ref_nest or ref_hive? I know i can close them service "0", but this is not the way i want.

Thx for the answers <3

EDIT: Or should i modify skill of those Uniques? Any clues wich and how?
Old 01/20/2016, 06:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Each unique has some skills that spawn small mobs like elites and such. These skills will have a parameter of 1936945013 followed by the mob ID and amount.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2016, 10:33   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Get the link from refobjcommon of the unique, check refobjchar ID, then take default skills IDs and look in _refskill, that's where you can edit properly.
Thanks
1 User