Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sjsro]sibi bot probleme

Discussion on [Sjsro]sibi bot probleme within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Sjsro]sibi bot probleme

hey... i have a problem with sibi bot... when i start it and press F7 then it comes but the potion and the attacks are on chinese ><

I downloaded the full translate version but it shows me again on chinses

pls HELP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SjSro sibi bot Problem
07/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey i have problem with sibibot and Process explorer 1. open sibi bot 2.open sro (dont input id and password first) 3.open 'Process Explorer' scrol down and double click at sro_client.exe 4.find 3 file with name like 'msvcr71.dll' and SUSPEND it but i dont find the 3 file msvcr ! someone know why? thnx
Problems With Sibi in Sjsro Need Help
08/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i set up all the skills and everything but the bot doesnt autoselect mob it i will only attack if i select the mob i need help how can i fix it ?? :S
need help sibi bot sjsro
06/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I run sibi bot and login to my character and i press f6 to start the bot but my character doesnt move, but when i select/click on monster and it use's my attack skill. So i guess the problem is that it isnt selecting the target. If anyone knows a fix to this please help asap or has a media.pk2 for sjsro that has auto target. thanks.
How i can bot 2 char with sibi bot on sjsro
05/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
how i can bot 2 chars on sjsro . does it works when yes how?
Sjsro sibi + proxy
02/15/2009 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
My bot not works with proxy. whats the problem? :rtfm: