Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I can't to login my char

Discussion on I can't to login my char within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I can't to login my char

Hello guys.
I have a problem, and I hope somebody can help me.
So when I log in to my account, and I choose my char and press start, nothing happen. No dc, no C8, c9 error, nothing.
Few ago, I teleported between 2 city, and I get dc. After this I can't log into my char.
On the website of the server, I already unstuck my char at least 10 times, but nothing happened.
I deleted the settings and dump folders, but doesn't works.
I created an other char to this account, and I can log into with that char.

So pls anybody help me.
Thanks a lot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i cant login to my char! i got a dc help pls :(
02/28/2018 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
SQL Error State:42000, Native Error Code: 1FB2, ODBC Error: Fehler beim Konvertieren des varchar-Datentyps in smalldatetime. {?=CALL _DelExpiredRentItemInStorage (0, 6692,' 2012-11-14 22:1:13')} CALL _DelExpiredRentItemInStorage failed!! StorageType,StorageID LOADTARGET_CHARDATA_N_INVENTORY(PC Inventory) Failed (693) When i start to change my region my client doesnt work after i start silkroad.exe i got a error... when i let my region in germany it works all good but i cant log in to my...
login char
07/31/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
how cant i fix this? the concerra is on the wizard char lol http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/2qp6.jpg /
Login , Char Auswahl , Login
04/06/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo liebe epvpers :) Ich habe jetzt ein problem mit meinem root mt2 server ( windows ) Also ich hab das schon so hinbekomm das ich mich einlogen kann aber nach dem ich den char auswähle komme ich wieder zur channel aus wahl also wieder zum login fenster -.-" Woran kann das liegen??? Char erstellen etc klappt alles .... bis auf das ich net auf die map drauf komm...
YO CAN SEE UR CHAR NOW LOGIN
04/10/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Its working now you can log on ur char they haven't deleted all the chars and blah blah
Cant Login More then 1 char
01/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 28 Replies
Ok guys i had 6 windows running and was at GW. I logged out my water then needed to rev again but couldnt login. I tried to run an unpatched client still wouldnt work. The client would load but not login. I logged one char out logged in but then i couldnt log either of those accounts. I think a possible check of logged in accounts via IP may have been implemented spome how, this sounds wrong due to multiple people playing over the same network but i have my network setup here and on any...