Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird Problem at SSE Emulator,Help :)

Discussion on Weird Problem at SSE Emulator,Help :) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird Problem at SSE Emulator,Help :)

FIXED- ( REQUEST CLOSE ) ###############

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Weird problem
05/02/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Well i made Public class Called Lottery Then i add Made public Field of this Lottery Class like that publi class Lottery { public uint WonID; }
Weird Problem...
03/04/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
So long haha :D I developed some time ago a 5017 base, and on winxp it was working very well... I've changed my OS to win7 x64, the source runs normal, but when the client get the npcs spawned, the FPS go to 4/6 and the client get a hudge lag :X Would that be a problem with the client or WTF is that??????? :D ty in advance :P
Weird Lag problem
12/26/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
i have 2 2moons copies, one orginal another one with csv editen for ego spawn. I run orginal with ReXIGNation v1.54a to login my nub char. And again with ReXIGNation v1.54a i run my csv edited client, CRC bybass checked. , before logging in i turn on CE hacks. well, My pc is good enough intell quad q660 4gb ddr2 ram HD4870 Video
Weird problem
12/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hmm ive searcged forum but no such topic,ive tried everything but still no succes. It seems i cant login my server because there is no Channel to login into . Im using difference client and diffrence server files that silkbotter posted. I got it running on a virtual machine xp sp3 1 gb of ram,40gb hdd. Server is running fine launches etc,and register works. Im using W7 with 2gb -1gb to vm.