Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setting up a server.

Discussion on Setting up a server. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Setting up a server.

nevermind
Old 05/26/2013, 05:00   #2

Received Thanks: 1,044
PM me with your skype, I will try to help help you
Old 05/27/2013, 23:58   #3

I've got everything set up and working perfectly however, when I tried changing the ips in SrNodeType.ini into my public IP address, I compiled the certification and tried running it, whenever I open the certification it simply crashes... any solution? I heard that I need a static IP, is that a must?
Old 05/28/2013, 16:56   #4

Received Thanks: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by moadif View Post
I've got everything set up and working perfectly however, when I tried changing the ips in SrNodeType.ini into my public IP address, I compiled the certification and tried running it, whenever I open the certification it simply crashes... any solution? I heard that I need a static IP, is that a must?
You do need a static ip . If you do not own one, I'd recommend you Hamachi .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Setting up a server based on VSRO server files
07/10/2016 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 848 Replies
Please Read First my ReadMe.txt in attachemnt (link) ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------- So, since i got some free time, i can write this for everyone out there trying to get the server working without success for now. As you might already know, i've shared files i leaked from Vietnam Silkroad official servers to the community. So, here is what you will need for setting up a Silkroad server based on VSRO server files. 1. Windows XP/2003...
Setting up a LC server.
10/07/2012 - Last Chaos - 6 Replies
I'm looking for someone who is skilled and experienced with setting up a server. My plan is to be able to create a new server, much different from other servers, however this can only be accomplished with good coding skills. If you are skilled, please PM me or reply to this post. You will be paid for your help.
help setting up new RO server
07/23/2009 - Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
hi, i canlt seem to find a clear/working tutorial for Ragnarok online anymore, could some one either contact me at [email protected] to help me or please post a perfect step to step tutorial for Ragnarok online please thanks in advance
i need help setting up co server...
03/05/2008 - Private Server Advertising - 1 Replies
... in russia i wanna bring co2 in russia. i have my own hosting. i need som1 to step-by-step explain me how to setup everything. better if u show me where i translate dialogs(english-russian npc talks) pay-paypal/egold/webmoney contacts in sig