Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sr_Shard manager problem with the smc

Discussion on Sr_Shard manager problem with the smc within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sr_Shard manager problem with the smc

Hello ,
ok i'll not talk so much cause the picture will say everything

and the 2nd problem when i start the game and choose the char then press start button it loads but when complete loading the client crashes

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vsro files SMC and SR_shard and game manager
06/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi there, my smc dont work to start and i've been trying to find a sulotion for some hours now but dont find any... tryed many things... so my question is why does smc not even start, i get message about it stop working... my server mager config is /* */ SMC { DivisionManager "5.11.252.2",15880 }
Sr_Shard proplem
01/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Can some one fix this proplem plz :( ((( SR_Shard Fixed But i still can't enter the game :( ))
SR_Shard Manager
01/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
http://i52.tinypic.com/xlzg55.png All .exe good works :S SR_ShardManager { Certification "192.168.1.2", 32004 BILLING_SERVER_URL "ftp://ID:[email protected]/BLIND/" CREST_FTP_URL "ftp://ID:[email protected]/CREST/"
Problem mit dem ID Manager
10/23/2011 - S4 League - 0 Replies
Hel Leute, Ich habe mir heute den ID Manager 3.0 von Neku! runtergeladen. Die HWID und das Personal Password habe ich registriert, aber wenn ich mich einlogge und auf ein Server will kommt. "Die maximale Spieleranzahl dieses Servers wurde erreicht. Bitte wähle einen anderen Server." Was kann ich dagegen machen? Ich bitte um helfe. Vielen danke im vorraus^^