Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help from Sro_client

Discussion on I need help from Sro_client within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need help from Sro_client

Hello guys. I have some problems for start silkroad.
I press start and after 15-20 sek client closed... Why??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i Need Help in The Sro_Client
07/02/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hello guys i was trying to make an unpacked sro_client for PuritySro and everything is good but 1 problem that when i use the unpacked sro_client and move the mouse on the most of the skills the game crash and here is a picture for the problem http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3992/93530878.jp g could someone help me :)
Uh, I need some help with sro_client
06/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey, I found a server, which does not have english sro_client file, however, I was told that file of other server would work. Unfortunatly, I couldn't find one quickly, so maybe someone knows where I could find few sro_client files for old vsro files (1.88)?
ver 1.271 sro_client
06/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi all. if not great request any one can send me mirror one ver 1.271 sro_client ?:mofo: just I wanna bot in one server, just I cant cuz don't have Pk2 files, only with TMN formatum's, and created sro_client. and if i wanna started the Mbot I need one TMN Media and one Pk2 Media and I need change the created client with the original client.^^
SRO_Client.exe
07/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
can someone upload the new SRO_Client.exe with auto target range set to 5000 :):)
SRO_Client-1.75-No-DC
01/26/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
hope u all like it my first client No-DC XD http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z2ktgjaktyt >Nude >ServerStatus >No-DC >GameGuard >ZoOmHack >Swearfilter >AutoGrab if u like it [lz say thx to me :D