Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best Vsro Bot? +Bot which doing switch and simlliar to butterfly?

Discussion on Best Vsro Bot? +Bot which doing switch and simlliar to butterfly? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best Vsro Bot? +Bot which doing switch and simlliar to butterfly?

Ok for a some time before it was working the best bot for me was the butterfly it was doing switch, fast targetting + fast attacking but now its just not working.
So does anyone know any bot which will do weapon switch + will be quite similliar to butterfly?
Maybe any of these?:
-Jrebot
-Kdbot
-Probot
-zbot
?
Old 12/03/2011, 16:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubabuba View Post
Ok for a some time before it was working the best bot for me was the butterfly it was doing switch, fast targetting + fast attacking but now its just not working.
So does anyone know any bot which will do weapon switch + will be quite similliar to butterfly?
Maybe any of these?:
-Jrebot
-Kdbot
-Probot
-zbot
?
zBot is getting better by the day, butterfly sucks, and I don't trust ANY of those others(actually I don't trust any of them). However, KDBot is by far THE best you can use for any server. I don't even use the **** thing to bot. You know that little pet filter option? You can actually FILTER what your grab pet grabs at all times. Plus it'll do simple auto buffs. What more do you need? That's like 6x the lazy and you can enjoy your game! The bot part functions well, of course, but it's not like you can turn it on and walk away for days. It just won't happen. If you want to do that you'd better be watching zBOT.
Thanks
2 Users