Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BSRO :silkroad.exe error

Discussion on BSRO :silkroad.exe error within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BSRO :silkroad.exe error

Hey guys ,

Today I'm here to ask how do I fix an error in my silkroad.exe of BloodySRO(BSRO) . Well , since I came from vaccation I Launched my silkroad.exe and that said "Silkroad Online Launcher stopped working" . Since that happened i can't play BSRO . I had all the files (Media.pk2 , Silkload , etc... ) and it didn't work . Then I reinstalled made everything again and it still not work :x . My brother has got the same PC and it's playing :'( .
i tried everything but seems that anything works .

Anyone can help me ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Does any one get inspection before launcher? BSRO error..
09/02/2011 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i got this inspection/maintainance problem everytime i launch the BSRO game launcher.. does anyone have any clue how to fix this? ill be thankful if someone could help..
bSRO ^ skype error fixed
08/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
this is version of skype for who want to talk and play bsro : here : Free File Hosting, Online Storage &amp File Upload with FileServe
click start and dont run silkroad BSRO
08/31/2011 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
I open launcher i click START write in xtrap step 1,2,3.. nad silkroad dont run please help me!!! PLEASE. THIS SERWER IS GOOOD SERWER? BEST TEAM HELP FOR PLAYERS? -.-? HELP ME?
Silkroad - Error found while running Silkroad - bräuchte dringenst hilfe...
05/28/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hallo liebe coummunity ich bekomme bei Silkroad immer folgende error wenn ich auf Start drücke Error found while running Silkroad, if you click , it will be helpful to the development of Silkroad. Will you send the error message ?
Silkroad (Error fixes/ Error discusion)
05/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have thought about this for sometime and I finally decided to throw it out to the public. This thread will contain error fixes for issues you have pertaining to silkroad private servers. I think this will be better than having to sift through the hundreds of pages on the stickied threads to find the answer to your quests. Also don't forget to try to provide screen shots! We'll see how it goes, and please don't spam or flame, just post errors and fixes to errors. Errors: If you seem to have...