Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]ESRO anti invis

Discussion on [Request]ESRO anti invis within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]ESRO anti invis

Hey, I tried finding an anti invis media patch but to no avail, the one made by Ox33 (iPatch) did not work.
Anybody know where I can find one?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Exploit PK2] [ESRO] Anti Invis And Stealth
07/15/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 24 Replies
Credits to invinciblenoob for his original Tutorial which let me do this for you: This exploit allows you to see all players in stealth and invisibility, ive also coverd all the crystal invisiblitys for you. To install this exploit youll need Drews PK2 tools. 1) Make a copy of your media.pk2 (This is highly recommended always when pk2 editing) 2) Open up the PK2 Editor tool 3) File > Open and select the media.pk2 4) Select Automatic Single File upload option "Select File"
Anti EnVi & Stealth eSRO Request
06/08/2011 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
I see that many are using this on the server mind you to share some?
Anti-Invis-Stealth Pk2 for RSRO
08/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Yo , someone please if u dont mind can change / edit this mediapk2 -->> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/foreign-sro-hacks- bots-cheats-exploits/623917-rsro-new-modified-medi a-pk2-1-016-a.html Cause it has : - Anti stealth/invisible - Unique spawn map - 3x Bigger uniques (tg,cerb,ivy,uru,isy,lord & shaitan only) - Swear filter removed - Item mall/event windows removed - Const login intro changed to roc intro - Translated to english (Block, crit and resist also in english.)