Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Question) Ibot stop walking...

Discussion on (Question) Ibot stop walking... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question (Question) Ibot stop walking...

hi guys,
firstly i want to say that i already used the sufu, but noones answer was nearly correct to fix that problem.

my problem: when i click on "stop walking" on the ibot and i want to go to my trainigs area, my char stops walking every two or three steps.
so i need more than 20mins to walk to my hunting area, cz have to klick every 2 seconds for walk...
it makes me crazy xD
some people said to me, to refresh all ur skills on the ibot, which i already did, but it doesnt help...

i hope u can help me^^

thx

Tags
char, ibot, stop, walking