Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plezz help (prablim whit nodc)

Discussion on plezz help (prablim whit nodc) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plezz help (prablim whit nodc)

hi all
i have prablim whit me nodc if i use it to log in i gite ????????? ??????????error
and it dc from the game
what i need to do to make it work good ?
*(sorry bad English)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RSRO] potion problem, help plezz :(
03/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
i using ibot in rsro, the problem is when i start boting the cooldown of the poition is 15 sec , i playing with wizard and i die aloooot .. is it any way to fix it ? or its just normal? :confused: plz helpppp somebody..:handsdown:
SibiBOT+ NoDC! A way how to make sibi working with NoDc client
05/24/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies
I found it on polish forum (i am from poland :D) and i translated to bad english (sory guys i am 14 :/ and my english isn't very good :/ ) First, we need to download this pack: Link: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! Scan: Virustotal. MD5: 94c1201647a0b702ba2c49ebf9121b2e Generic!Artemis Suspicious File Trojan-Spy.Win32.Banker.bdr this pack has been made by kilo_kartofli (<- nickname :D) okey, thisp ack include mediapatcher and nuconnector...
PLEZZ HELP I NEED SCRIPT
01/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
i need Auto-Buy&Destroy Script plez i found it in forum but ot dosnot work help me i need it with scan plezz TY for all membrs
DC all the time (plezz help)
05/09/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
i Dc 10sec to 10min after i log in what i cane do to not dc plezz help (sorry for me english) and whine i use nodc i gate c8 and it not log in
need SV plezz
08/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Any One Have it??