Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO LAUNCHER OPTIONS

Discussion on SJSRO LAUNCHER OPTIONS within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SJSRO LAUNCHER OPTIONS

Hi when i press option button in launcher i got no responding what i have to do?
And the second problem is that when i start, the game login tab is at the right hand side a bit lower cant start the game how to fix?
Here is more help.
Now i will show whats wrong.

Somehow it is not showing image

Similar Threads Similar Threads
09/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm running W7 64-bit. The launcher says both servers are offline, but I am playing on my desktop. Running in compatibility mode for XP SP2, and as admin, still having the same problem..
SJSRO launcher problem
10/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
my lauhncher drop this problem and i dont know what happen:/:bandit:
SJSRO Launcher problem.
09/05/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
HElp me plz i have SJSRO launcher problem i will leave image.
pop ups from sjsro launcher//mediapatcher pop ups
06/24/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
im getting these wierd pop ups i finally came down to a conclusion of getting past the annoying server inspection for the sjsro but now i found out that i needed a program mediapatcher(which i found) so i patch the new ip info then i try to run the launcher then i get this pop up hoping someone can help me with this problem, like did i type in the wrong i.p.? here's a pic provided =). ->>>>> http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1773/sigh2.png PS: sorry for the other threads i made, i...
sjsro dont save options
06/11/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi my problem is sjsro dont save any options from me after evry login i have you set my options new and skillbar to i tried 3 medias can anyone help me?