Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlaySro Cap60 | Isro rates | no modification | All have the same chance

Discussion on PlaySro Cap60 | Isro rates | no modification | All have the same chance within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
PlaySro Cap60 soon for Tablet & Android | No Botter | classic Isro rates

This is the first Server with a client, set for all Windows 8 tablets without any buggs AND soon there will be a client for Android

Page Link
Homepage
Download
Forum

Introduction

Welcome to PlaySro. I am not the owner, but i think this server could be the perfect place for a lot of the lost silkroad community. Why? Because this server is 100% oldschool Cap 60. No modifications. No eu chars. No pay 2 win. This server could be awesome, BUT we need the good old community. Currently the server is olmost empty, but give it a try and let us make it full, hunt some uniques, do some trades and make pvp with lv 30.
Oh and before i forget, there are just the important things in the item mall, so everyone get 9999 silk to buy the items, such much as you need
Oh and by the way, all knowed bugs has beed fixed

The problem is, this server needs to be more public. Currently it is boring to start there because we need a player community, but i hope that you understand what we must do then. We must grow slowely and make us a name as the biggest oldschool classic cap 60 server You all can help, when you just give this server a try

Details

Type Rate
Exp x1
Gold x1
Party x1
Drop x1
Sox x1
Alchemy x1
Towns Jangan, Downhang, Hotan
CTF No
BA No
Fortress No
Ip Limit 3
Botting Not allowed
  • Features
  • Feature#1
    Old Map
  • Feature#2
    Old Job system
  • Feature#3
    Old Pvp system
  • Feature#4
    Almost no Item Mall items
  • Feature#5
    "Protector" (An item to kill botter)

Screenshots
Gallery 1

News
*D1 has beed set to the visuality of D2. D2 set to D3... and so on.
So the last degree is D7 but it looks like D8*

*Lottery Event has been started in forum*
*Refer a friend event has been started*

Staff Members

Nickname Position
[GM]Tojin Developer
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/05/2014, 22:57   #2

i think there are a lot of different midificated server, so why not one server, without any modifications, for all, who want an classic game play like back in 2005
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2014, 07:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,670
woow, wooow , wooow.
-this is a server i was looking for .
im downloading.

Iam in
Old 11/06/2014, 11:53   #4

Actually I like the idea of a non-edited server based on old server files. We all miss the old days, but also we all should know that it's (nearly) impossible to bring back these days. Especially the community is a problem in this case, there are only a few players of the old community left here and most of them are not willing to spend so much time in a private server which has been opened, closed and re-opened for about 50 times (WARNING: this may be an auxesis!).

Our today's community is more like bot, cry about rates/alchemy/ChooseWhateverYouWantHere, bot more, cry for events, bot. They really "forgot" how to have fun in SilkRoad online, or they never learned it because they joined with whatever cap when the game were already cursed by bots.

I remember that back then it doesn't matter which level you were, just start jobbing. Why did people do this? Because leveling was hard, it was achievement to reach high level and no one was willing to wait until cap 60/70/80 was reached so he could pwn everyone in jobbing.

For real, I don't get the sense behind botting on a pserver, get maximum level within a few days/weeks, get boring because there is nothing to do. When players reach maximum level on such an oldschool server there is really NOTHING to do, but this is SilkRoad, the way is your goal. Have fun at low level jobbing, grind with your friends and experience some crazy stuff you'd never experience if you'd be afk botting.

I'd like to write much more here, but I just realized that I already wrote a lot and that most ppl won't care about my words anyway. So let me come to my conclusion:

Give the server some slight edits which do not effect the gameplay in general, for example: increased item stacks, slightly increased rates, sell price of items to NPC = 1 (to avoid that you get rich by botting), (maybe some skill balances?)

And the most improtant point for me: Do not allow bots! Bots ruined silkroad and they were definetly not a part of the game in 2005/2006. Bots don't allow an equality of chances as those who bot will gain items, gold and experience which they don't deserve for the time which they did not play.

If there's any chance and interest in making this server to good one, for the right community, then I'd like to participate in this project and help to make and keep this server alive and famous.

Greetings
Thanks
12 Users
Old 11/06/2014, 12:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƛssman View Post
Actually I like the idea of a non-edited server based on old server files. We all miss the old days, but also we all should know that it's (nearly) impossible to bring back these days. Especially the community is a problem in this case, there are only a few players of the old community left here and most of them are not willing to spend so much time in a private server which has been opened, closed and re-opened for about 50 times (WARNING: this may be an auxesis!).

Our today's community is more like bot, cry about rates/alchemy/ChooseWhateverYouWantHere, bot more, cry for events, bot. They really "forgot" how to have fun in SilkRoad online, or they never learned it because they joined with whatever cap when the game were already cursed by bots.

I remember that back then it doesn't matter which level you were, just start jobbing. Why did people do this? Because leveling was hard, it was achievement to reach high level and no one was willing to wait until cap 60/70/80 was reached so he could pwn everyone in jobbing.

For real, I don't get the sense behind botting on a pserver, get maximum level within a few days/weeks, get boring because there is nothing to do. When players reach maximum level on such an oldschool server there is really NOTHING to do, but this is SilkRoad, the way is your goal. Have fun at low level jobbing, grind with your friends and experience some crazy stuff you'd never experience if you'd be afk botting.

I'd like to write much more here, but I just realized that I already wrote a lot and that most ppl won't care about my words anyway. So let me come to my conclusion:

Give the server some slight edits which do not effect the gameplay in general, for example: increased item stacks, slightly increased rates, sell price of items to NPC = 1 (to avoid that you get rich by botting), (maybe some skill balances?)

And the most improtant point for me: Do not allow bots! Bots ruined silkroad and they were definetly not a part of the game in 2005/2006. Bots don't allow an equality of chances as those who bot will gain items, gold and experience which they don't deserve for the time which they did not play.

If there's any chance and interest in making this server to good one, for the right community, then I'd like to participate in this project and help to make and keep this server alive and famous.

Greetings
i totally agree with you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2014, 17:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƛssman View Post

Greetings
100% correct.
yes iwould change some little things too. increase item stacks, skill balance, most important thing No botter, maybe a extra skill bar, and i like the changed skill system in silkroad R, oh and party monster are not bad.

but the problem is, i am not the owner. i hope the owner will do anything for the server
Old 11/06/2014, 17:40   #7

need ip al server and port
Old 11/06/2014, 18:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonoasas View Post
need ip al server and port
just download it bro
Old 11/06/2014, 18:15   #9

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
- No Backlink to EPVP is available on the Website. Fix that.
Good luck with the server!

Edit: Gonna try the server out
Old 11/06/2014, 18:30   #10

den backlink, wie macht man den? :O
Old 11/06/2014, 18:32   #11

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
Logo von epvp auf der Seite drauf (kann klein drauf sein) oder einfach wo irgendwo steht ''elitepvpers'' und die Datei muss verlinkt zu ''http://www.elitepvpers.com/ sein

The logo of epvp or elitepvpers at website, portable to ''elitepvpers.com'' by clicking it.
Old 11/06/2014, 18:37   #12

Doing da freezy pew pew.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/06/2014, 19:05   #13

Server's files?
Old 11/06/2014, 19:18   #14

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindsided View Post
Old 11/06/2014, 19:38   #15

how many players u got there? is there any stats to check it, and ip limit= ?

i am oldschool fan to, i maybe join you guys