Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ConflictOnline| 100 Cap | Auctionhouse | Quests | Automatic Events | Jobbased

Discussion on ConflictOnline| 100 Cap | Auctionhouse | Quests | Automatic Events | Jobbased within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/25/2014, 12:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yavuz650 View Post
Server is fine, I have my char there. But gms are not that friendly and they don't really focus on their customers. After the d10 update, most of old players left the server. Imagine you worked for months to get the suns, and now it's free,worthless. I wouldn't recommend to join this server at all.
The Sun parts are charbounded. It's a bad idea to pimp that quest suns full blue +12. They should just help new players. You cannot leave a server some year with the same status. Sure yeah you pimped your sun parts a lot but you can sell them and they are not charbounded.
The people with the quest sun set should pimp it a little bit and after some time i think they gonna change it to normal suns.
This update bring a lot of more players = more activity = more fun for ALL.
And the new players need weeks or months to pimp a set like the best players on the server, so don't worry.
The ConflictTeam is friendly and we ban ALL goldbots if we catch them. Also job cheater. The support is also very good because we use a ticketsystem and everyday we look for new tickets.

About "they don't really focus on their customers". There is a threat in ou forum called "Suggestions". I think 50% of your ideas are implemented in our server.
Old 06/25/2014, 12:42   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantiX View Post
we ban ALL goldbots if we catch them
Apperantly you guys never leave the town. Have you ever tped to kings valley? or storm cloud desert? The count of goldbots are more than actual players.

There are more secure ways to balance the game for newcomers.Yours probably the worst. Charbound item has no sense. Why would somebody pay money for a normal sun? Imagine you have a dagger char, and it is your main char. You get the charbound weapon. You get the charbound set. What else do you need? Why would you buy a normal sun dagger?

A correct way of balancing the game wouldn't make ppl flame that much.
Old 06/25/2014, 13:36   #18

Just some old player flame. What is if you wanna play an other build or a seconds char ? You have to make a whole new set and the old set is wothless. And some days ago we have banned around 31 chars of a goldbot company... So don't tell we not search for goldbots.
Old 06/25/2014, 14:25   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlantiX View Post
Just some old player flame. What is if you wanna play an other build or a seconds char ? You have to make a whole new set and the old set is wothless. And some days ago we have banned around 31 chars of a goldbot company... So don't tell we not search for goldbots.
So, why there's an IP Limit of 5, if you're not allowed to farm som / elexiers and gold with them?
Old 06/25/2014, 14:29   #20

don't think that update will bring a lot of more players noone would join private server opened more then year ago
if you want to bring more player and more fun open other server with this awesome features
but don't close this server a just 2nd server whatever i think most of old player will go to new server aswell
Old 06/25/2014, 14:54   #21

conlfick was good server but now sucks because ctf go 4-6h and if go one player must be full sun and egy weap its sucks
Old 06/25/2014, 15:05   #22

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mys3lf View Post
conlfick was good server but now sucks because ctf go 4-6h and if go one player must be full sun and egy weap its sucks
Thats the reason why we´ve added the new beginner-quests yesterday. every new and/or weak player will get the chance for a good start.

Changelog Update 24.06.2014

Game:
  • Arabian Uniques has been added for events
  • Added teleport-destination "Flame-Room" to JG-Teleporter
  • New Uniques Venefica & Venefica [STR] has been added to Flame-Room
  • Medusa [STR] for Events
  • Added Unique " Bone Roc"
  • New Begginerquests for 10 Degree SUN-Set (Characterbound). You will find the NPC near Event So-Ok Jangan. (You will find the Quest at ESC -> Help -> Quests)
  • New Titles: Roc Conqueror, VeneficaSlayer, VenficaSlayer[STR], DeathRocKiller

Web:
  • Added Avatars and Signatures @ Forum
  • Pollfunction edited
  • Forumchat has been modified to work on mobile devices
  • + More small changes
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2014, 23:17   #23

nice thread ;D and server
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2014, 11:09   #24

i just started today, and i think its even playable for new players, because with the sun quests we can have nearly the same set like the old guys
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2014, 12:38   #25

elite*gold: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Emil_ View Post
i just started today, and i think its even playable for new players, because with the sun quests we can have nearly the same set like the old guys
The only difference between old and new players are the Jobweapons and the Accesory-Set.
Old 06/26/2014, 12:46   #26

elite*gold: 2
Good Luck

im in
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2014, 19:55   #27

I played on this server for quite a while , usually i'd try a private server for maybe 1-2 weeks and move on , but this one kept me interested , especially with its serious Staff team , huge and active community , 0 lags or downtimes , and most importantly the extremely balanced PvP/Jobwar gameplay. I r8 it 8/8 i congratul8 you on this gr8 server m8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinVarel View Post
Everyone has sun +12 things how can i catch them lol bye sorry
There is only 2 guys in the entire server with full+12 , and they're rank 1 and 2, you think they spawned with those items? Please don't join the server no need for low IQ **** like you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2014, 20:40   #28

Thanks you guys
Old 06/27/2014, 00:15   #29

elite*gold: 24
great server
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2014, 08:16   #30