Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW! • [Tyr Online] • 80Cap • Sro Essence • Several features and events.

Discussion on NEW! • [Tyr Online] • 80Cap • Sro Essence • Several features and events. within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow NEW! [Cleaning] • [Tyr Online] • 80Cap • Sro Essence • Several features and events.

Hello Elitepvpers Community

Prologue

- Well. Lets keep this plain and simple regarding this release. Today we are simply introducing an easy to understand and fun enough to enjoy 'Server' for those who are missing the true essence of old silkroad BUT with some additions.

- Our goal of creating such game server is to establish a decent, stable, fun and self sufficient server for those who are seeking the Chinese race only along side with silkroad improvements which occurred later on.

- When we started to plan for this server, we agreed to keep it exactly the same like ISRO system. And since the server is a LONG TERM server then we decided to add some known events and features which will meet the needs of different and several players who have different point of views concerning having fun in a silkroad server.

- Our crew is a grown up team. Personally I am +30. We hate corruption and we are not keen of favoring players over other players by any means or ways. We are seeking equality between players even between those who might donate and those who won't. And donation for us only means a way to keep the server online.

- Finally, we just need to be honest here. We won't say that the server is BUG FREE. Yes we have done a massive effort to avoid most of it. But if you spotted a bug we promise we will fix it as soon as possible during inspections in the first place unless it is urgent to do so.

Overview

Server Characteristics

Features Rates
Cap 80
Degree 8 Degree
Mastery 300
Exp 35x
Party Exp 45x
Sp 35x
Item Drop 6x
Gold 7x
Max Plus +12
Char inventory 3
Pet inventory 4
Race Chinese Only
Exchange Gold Limit 2 Billions
Stall Gold Limit 4 Billions
IP limit 2
Server files vSro
Server slots 1000
Equipment Auto [D1 : D6]
DDOS Protection Yes
Website Protection Yes
Backup Dedicated Yes
Server location Norway
Launch date 19-04-2014[15:00GMT]

Official Links

Link Target
Website
Facebook
Client
Client

Custom Edited Features

Features Condition
Guild Limited to 15 members
Union Limited to 4 guilds
Damage Scrolls Disabled
Defense Scrolls Disabled
Advanced Elixirs Disabled
Devil Spirit Disabled
Sox By Drop only
Job Suits New sets
PvpCaps Old Caps

Start Items

Start Buffs

Stacks

Fortresses

Systems

Wanted System

Anti Cheat

Auto Titles

Plus Notice

Auto Events

Academy New System

Custom Features

Alchemy

New job Set

Weapons Glows

For those who missed the old lovely Intro.

First 150 Players?

The reward for the first 150 players to reach level 80 will be 200 silk in addition to:

Simple Rules

Game Masters

A notice to show players that a GM is on.

Eventually

- We have done a massive effort and spent a long time in this server. All what we seek and hope for are positive comments. We know there are some events and systems which is familiar with many of you. But at the same time these additions are here to add some excitement and energy to the community. Website is 90% done. Registration page is disabled at the moment until launch date. There will be a consecrated forum for the server to post bugs and your point of view for the gameplay. We also have an extra dedicated as a backup for any sudden circumstances and if we decided to move their will be an inspection for 24 hours at most, and all data will be saved.

-The thread will be edited later on. It took a long time to set it up.

-We request from everybody to understand that we will always do our best to enrich and stabilize Tyr server. Any kinds of bugs or unexpected downtime that we are not aware of at the moment will be fixed as soon as possible. Flaming from some players because of these reasons is pointless. Your patience ONLY will create a good lasting community and nothing else.

-Do not forget to like us on to receive updated news.

-Here is a signature of the server for those who want to enrich the community. PS : Thanks to vog13's idea.

-Last but not least, we welcome everybody in Tyronline, the true essence of silkroad, and we welcome your questions as we will answer as soon as we could.

Regards to all.
Tyronline Team.
Thanks
98 Users
Old 04/17/2014, 00:51   #2

I'm glad to such a dedicated project that tries to bring life to an old community that got screwed over so many times and I'm also happy that you chosen me as a protection provider. I've been searching around the community of silkroad and I have never seen any server that have a grown up team that is around 30+.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/17/2014, 01:06   #3

looks really nice! but i think for 80 cap 45x rate are pretty high, i know nowdays people just want to be max lvl in 3 hours, but rates 5-10x would be better and also max +12 is too high, it will be another + war. But it looks good and proffesional so good luck to you!
Old 04/17/2014, 01:12   #4

nice game Very well!
Loading and in
Old 04/17/2014, 01:22   #5

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
seems like a nice one..
also a grown up team would prevent any corruption at the server .so wish to ya good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2014, 01:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by svicka135 View Post
looks really nice! but i think for 80 cap 45x rate are pretty high, i know nowdays people just want to be max lvl in 3 hours, but rates 5-10x would be better and also max +12 is too high, it will be another + war. But it looks good and proffesional so good luck to you!
Thanks. We have done it that way to encourage players to work in a team. The server goal isn't to make it as slow as possible or the opposite. the goal is to enjoy leveling up in a decent way without getting bored. We will still keep your opinion in mind right before we launch. Regarding PLUS, Its pretty hard, i MEAN it! to get ++8. We just stated this here to show that nobody can enhance a weapon over +12.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/17/2014, 01:53   #7

cool , iam in
No DL links yet ?
Old 04/17/2014, 01:56   #8

elite*gold: 20
Good luck bro , it seems really professional.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/17/2014, 02:44   #9

LONG TERM

Can u say us something about ur security ?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/17/2014, 02:47   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidyftw View Post
seems like a nice one..
also a grown up team would prevent any corruption at the server .so wish to ya good luck.
I'm not firing any shots, but age has nothing to do with being an *******.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HectuR View Post
Regarding PLUS, Its pretty hard, i MEAN it! to get ++8. We just stated this here to show that nobody can enhance a weapon over +12.
5 days after server opens:
Quote:
"WTS S/S +9, GERM +7 FB 80% WHέTE FOR L.E. έN EGέPT".
Happens a bit more often than it should. Anyway, looking forward to trying it out, GL.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/17/2014, 02:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avi1991 View Post
LONG TERM

Can u say us something about ur security ?
He is using my security
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2014, 02:49   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by radde94 View Post
He is using my security
oh didnt see that

Looks nice bro, keep it up
Old 04/17/2014, 02:54   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Possessive View Post
I'm not firing any shots, but age has nothing to do with being an *******.

5 days after server opens:

Happens a bit more often than it should. Anyway, looking forward to trying it out, GL.
+1
Agreed with what you have said. We noted that players in general ask about the team age. So we have cleared it out.
Old 04/17/2014, 03:02   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by radde94 View Post
He is using my security
Well........well......
your server Thera..cap 110..eur+china failed 3 months ago , cause exploit,y close it and re-open it after 1-2 week and re-close it after 2...5 days (?) ...so you can kiddin most of elitepvp people but not me......
i hope your server fail soon... <3
Old 04/17/2014, 03:12   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by HectuR View Post

Hello Elitepvpers Community

Prologue

- Well. Lets keep this plain and simple regarding this release. Today we are simply introducing an easy to understand and fun enough to enjoy 'Server' for those who are missing the true essence of old silkroad BUT with some additions.

- Our goal of creating such game server is to establish a decent, stable, fun and self sufficient server for those who are seeking the Chinese race only along side with silkroad improvements which occurred later on.

- When we started to plan for this server, we agreed to keep it exactly the same like ISRO system. And since the server is a LONG TERM server then we decided to add some known events and features which will meet the needs of different and several players who have different point of views concerning having fun in a silkroad server.

- Our crew is a grown up team. Personally I am +30. We hate corruption and we are not keen of favoring players over other players by any means or ways. We are seeking equality between players even between those who might donate and those who won't. And donation for us only means a way to keep the server online.

- Finally, we just need to be honest here. We won't say that the server is BUG FREE. Yes we have done a massive effort to avoid most of it. But if you spotted a bug we promise we will fix it as soon as possible during inspections in the first place unless it is urgent to do so.

Overview

Server Characteristics

Features Rates
Cap 80
Degree 8 Degree
Exp 35x
Party Exp 45x
Sp 35x
Item Drop 3x
Gold 10x
Max Plus +12
Char inventory 3
Pet inventory 4
Race Chinese Only
IP limit 2
Server files vSro
Server slots 1000
Equipment Auto [D1 : D6]
DDOS Protection Yes
Website Protection Yes
Backup Dedicated Yes
Server location Norway
Launch date 19-04-2014

Official Links

Link Target
Website
Facebook
Client Download

Custom Edited Features

Features Condition
Guild Limited to 15 members
Union Limited to 4 guilds
Damage Scrolls Disabled
Defense Scrolls Disabled
Advanced Elixirs Disabled
Devil Spirit Disabled
Sox By Drop only
Job Suits New sets
PvpCaps Old Caps

Start Items

Start Buffs

Stacks

Fortresses

Systems

Wanted System

Anti Cheat

Auto Titles

Plus Notice

Auto Events

Academy New System

Custom Features

Alchemy

New job Set

Weapons Glows

For those who missed the old lovely Intro.

Eventually

- We have done a massive effort and spent a long time in this server. All what we seek and hope for are positive comments. We know there are some events and systems which is familiar with many of you. But at the same time these additions are here to add some excitement and energy to the community. Website is 90% done. Registration page is disabled at the moment until launch date. There will be a consecrated forum for the server to post bugs and your point of view for the gameplay. We also have an extra dedicated as a backup for any sudden circumstances and if we decided to move their will be an inspection for 24 hours at most, and all data will be saved.

- The thread will be edited later on. It took a long time to set it up. Download links will be added
shortly.

- Do not forget to like us on to receive updated news.

- Last but not least, we welcome everybody in Tyronline, the true essence of silkroad, and we welcome your questions as we will answer as soon as we could.

Regards to all.
Tyronline Team.

1 Question Please
what Is [Auto Events] is this new system
Closed Thread